Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dickpill cope part 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 30193
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30193

Self-banned
-
Go on r/massivecock or any other penis subreddits that aren’t explicitly gay, read the comments and realize 95% of the comments are from other men, and the 5% of women are r/femaledatingstrategy piggies

fucking fakecel if you claim that only the penis can make you a truecel

Face>>>Height>>>Race >>>>>>>> Body structure /Bone >>>> Dick size

Cope, penis size barely matters with betabuxxing, I agree on that.

However if you want a Chad lifestyle and just fuck foids it absolutely matters.

Fuck being a betabuxxing cuck, I want to pump and dump foids :feelshaha:

It doesn't prove anything. Women can just get all those big cocks IRL. So, it's not necessary for them to stare at those cocks on the Internet.

it’s not the end all be all though, if you’re under 6/10 penis size will do nothing for you, being a chad is already too 1% of attractiveness and having a top 1% penis while being a chad is like a 0.001% chance, as long as you have a 4+ inch penis you’re fine, she’s not leaving chad for a pajeet with a 8 inch dick

Even those few foids are probably trannies because it's the internet.

If women cared about dick size so much, they'd be asking my chadfishes on Tinder about their size, but they never do even when the conversation is very sexual.

Cope, penis size barely matters with betabuxxing, I agree on that.

However if you want a Chad lifestyle and just fuck foids it absolutely matters.

Fuck being a betabuxxing cuck, I want to pump and dump foids :feelshaha:
This is something I agree with, but I am not a beta buxxer. I am a man looking for his family
TWD S9 905 INSIDE

We're are they at:feelsrope:

My self esteem is so fucked that I can't even talk about this shit and I'm supposed to be average insecure af

Dickpill is one of the biggest copes on this forum. You aren’t going to get in bed with a woman for flashing your dick in public

Women like big dicks but that doesn't mean they are willing to overlook the fact you are short and ugly just because you have a big dick. Big dick is just another requirement for some women in addition to being tall and good-looking.