Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Dickpill] Brazilian singer gains hundreds of thousands of followers after beach photo shows he has a massive dick

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Ze Neto e esposa Natalia Toscano 696x392
L

The singer Zé Neto, from the duo with Cristiano, already scored hits such as the song "Largado às traças", which was seen 700 million times on youtube. However, the artist now has success for another reason: the volume in his speedo. After the image got the attention in a beach photo, Zé Neto got over a million followers on instagram, right after one day of posting it.

The numbers vary according to different websites, some say 300 thousand, some say 900 thousand... some say over 1 million. Anyway.

I saw a post about this on faceberg and there were countless women in the comments making jokes about how bad they want it, one joked about how happy his wife looks. One of them posted a meme saying "Please lord multiply this".

Take the dickpill.

Last edited:
they've discovered his giant personality

they've discovered his giant personality
Thick confidence.

Wasn't this nigga dying from COVID JFL? I remember seeing him on " fantastico". @watcher

"Brazilian" jfl he's whiter than I am

Did I already tell you that size doesn't matter?
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

There’s no face for your dick.

The dickpill is hard to swallow

Brutal dickpill
@Daydreamincel

it's unbelievable, his soft dick is way bigger and thicker than mine's hard.

btw are you brazilian as well op?

lul
Yes of course I am, I tried to keep it hidden for a while but its way too obvious now. There are too many good blackpill bombs here worth sharing.

@micropenis29

Yes of course I am, I tried to keep it hidden for a while but its way too obvious now. There are too many good blackpill bombs here worth sharing.
so that's why you were pm-ing me in english u phag lol

jk don't worry bro, it's not that easy to dox someone

I know him, he was always famous here in brazil. This pic didn't make any difference in his popularity

That's mine when hard, but he still girth mogs me.

Shower pill.

Last edited:
Dick, Face, Height everything matters.

Brutal dickpill

Last edited:
Cope. no dick for your face

sIzE dOeSNt mATteR

absolutely and unequivocally over.

11cm all you need...... please let that be right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2