Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Dickpill] Big dick will halo you even with fellow straight males

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
This is something that happened to me in HS, I was listening to music on my phone with headphones, back leaned against a wall (unironic incel trait) and this guy comes and says
"Well he has a big one at least". I try to correct him because I was still bluepilled on dickpill, but one of his peers pointed out "That's just a fold on his jacket, dumbass".

Guy 1 and me never talked again in school.

Dickpill strikes again:feelsbadman:

Seems like he was a fag

sounds pretty gay to me br0

I was wearing sweatpants once and some annoying low inhib faggot said "dude why do you have a boner lol" even though I was completely flaccid. I couldn't just show him my dick to prove it so all that happened was I got made fun of for apparently having a boner. that is the one time where having a big dick affected anything in my life

Two annoying foids behind me were talking about how you can tell a guys dick size by the size of his finger. Then they ran up to me while I was walking home from school and wanted to see my fingers to see "how big my dick is." jfl At finger dick theory. Then they laughed and walked away thinking I have a finger cock. I'm not big by any means, but finger, really? Foid theories. Plus I'm a framecel wristcel so my hands are tiny.

Two annoying foids behind me were talking about how you can tell a guys dick size by the size of his finger. Then they ran up to me while I was walking home from school and wanted to see my fingers to see "how big my dick is." jfl At finger dick theory. Then they laughed and walked away thinking I have a finger cock. I'm not big by any means, but finger, really?

Are you talking about the ring finger to pointer finger ratio AKA the digit ratio?

[]

Are you talking about the ring finger to pointer finger ratio AKA the digit ratio?

[]

I don't remember what finger it was, I'm Saint Elliot's age and this must've been 8th or 9th grade.

I don't remember what finger it was, I'm Saint Elliot's age and this must've been 8th or 9th grade.

Basically, greater testosterone exposure in the womb leaves most biological males with a ring finger that’s a bit longer than the index finger.
There have been some inconclusive/unreliable studies regarding its correlation with dick size, though.
With some saying that it plays a role and some saying that it doesn't.

[]

Last edited:
Basically, greater testosterone exposure in the womb leaves most biological males with a ring finger that’s a bit longer than the index finger.
There have been some inconclusive/unreliable studies regarding its correlation with dick size, though.
With some saying that it plays a role and some saying that it doesn't.

[]

My ring finger is like half a fingertip longer than my index finger, but not even remotely like my dick. Do foids have a ring finger shorter than their index? Never even noticed before you mentioned it tbh.

My dick is not big

They thought they could get satellite foids from all the babes that followed you for your reputable mighty dick

wish had more girth