Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Dickmaxxing Strategy

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I plan on testing out an extender and girth increasing device at some point with a personalized combination of medication (after I'm done wealthmaxxing)

The penis is made of tissue and extender devices operate by stretching and tearing said tissue and then allowed said microtears to heal and this process is repeated over and over to increase the length (helps a little with girth) of the penis

Girth devices function my expanding the penis and gorging it with blood over and over to increase the capacity of blood the tissue can hold

I already know which combination of substances to use when working on girth (I worked at a pharmacy for a bit many years ago)

L-Arginine and Aspirin
L-Arginine is a "vasodilator" (widens blood vessels which increases blood flow)
Aspirin is an "anticoagulant" ("blood thinner", which makes blood pass through blood vessels more easily as blood cells size are "reduced")

But the final pieces of the puzzle (necessary for efficient length gains) I've never heard of so I''m posting here not only to help some incels who may also what to increase their size EFFICIENTLY, but also to get some suggestions for the last necessary piece

1. I need to know of a substance/drug that is relatively safe, that "makes tissue more malleable", a substance that "softens" tissue to increase the rate at which microtears would form during stretching

2. I need to know of a substance/drug that is relative safe, that increases the rate of healing of tissue

If such substances were combined with the other two drugs, it would be the perfect combination for increase penile growth gains with extender and girth devices, of course you'd have to use "lower settings" on these devices as not to fuck your dick up because you've basically made your penis into a wet noodle, but I believe one could gain 2 inches in 6 to 8 months on a regular "regiment" using such a combination of substances

Please feel free to comment on the post if you know of anything

EDIT (A response to people recommending jelqing)
Do you know why I'll never bother with jelqing, not only because of its reported low success rate and minimal gains, but really because of a post I read on a jelqing forum and the sentiments I see shared there by most of the users

A guy literally said - "If just one guy on this forum gets 1 inch of gains in 10 years then that's good enough and that's a testament to jelqing working and we should all just keep at it"

After that I was flabbergasted, I was fucking done at that point, stopped looking at those forums after that because I realized it was just a bunch of closet fags who were more attracted to the idea of a "brotherhood" of men "working on improvement" than actually making any gains, that's the attitude of most jelqers that I observed on jelqing forums (if I get 1 inch in 5 years that's a win, that means its working)

That's complete retardation, that's too ineffective to be worth anything, no point even trying at that point

A guy even said its this great thing because - "you are sculpting your own creation with your own two hands"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude no, its a waste of time, a lot of jelqers seem to be more enthralled by the idea of playing with their dick than making actual gains, I want actual gains and efficient gains at that, I'm not spending 5 years fondling with my dick to get an inch, much rather just jerk off at that point

Last edited:
Who cares. No ones gonna see it anyway.

Just jelg bro.
I knew a Chad who unironically did that shit and said his penish grew by like .4 inches

Just jelg bro.
I knew a Chad who unironically did that shit and said his penish grew by like .4 inches

Jelqing is more risky, and time consuming, also its hard, you basically have to massage your dick and remain "kinda hard" but not "fully erect" else it won't work and you could damage something, that's annoying as fuck and pointless when I can just wear an extender device under my clothing all day and get those gains without all the effort

Also extender devices on average have much more consistent and efficient gains than jelqing, there are many men on forums for this who have jelqed for years and gotten little to no gains

The penis is made of tissue and extender devices operate by stretching and tearing said tissue and then allowed said microtears to heal and this process is repeated over and over to increase the length
:feelspuke:

Timely thread

Literally 1 3/4 inches erect bros, is it ogre ngl

Could somebody actually address the important part of the post, getting a lot of useless and pointless replies, this place is really becoming like 4chan
1. I need to know of a substance/drug that is relatively safe, that "makes tissue more malleable", a substance that "softens" tissue to increase the rate at which microtears would form during stretching

2. I need to know of a substance/drug that is relative safe, that increases the rate of healing of tissue

If such substances were combined with the other two drugs, it would be the perfect combination for increase penile growth gains with extender and girth devices, of course you'd have to use "lower settings" on these devices as not to fuck your dick up because you've basically made your penis into a wet noodle, but I believe one could gain 2 inches in 6 to 8 months on a regular "regiment" using such a combination of substances

Please feel free to comment on the post if you know of anything

Check out bathmate.

Check out bathmate.

That's actually the girth device I plan on using, I already have a guide on how to use it downloaded, along with an extender device that is also rated highly

But I want to boost the efficiency of the devices with certain substances to increase the rate of gains, and likely increase the maximum range of gains

Jelqing, suction devices or any of that other funny stuff could do irreversible damage.

‘Royal Jelly’ body lotion is the trick. It warms, doesn’t stain and gibs powerful boners. Enhances skin tone while faping. local pharmacy for 0nly like 6$ Or 7 dolla for jumbo 6oz tube.

B47B9F74 B0E0 468F A7A8 A3BBB7D0E6D0

E-45 lotion to soften your skin.
AMD3100 & Tacrolimus for healing.

Jelqing, suction devices or any of that other funny stuff could do irreversible damage.

‘Royal Jelly’ body lotion is the trick. It warms, doesn’t stain and gibs powerful boners. Enhances skin tone while faping. local pharmacy for 0nly like 6$ Or 7 dolla for jumbo 6oz tube.

View attachment 157564

1. Dude it can only cause irreversible damage if you go overboard and use max settings and shit

2. Jelqing literally doesn't do shit, that's why there are no risks, your statement here actually just affirms even more why I'd never waste my time jelqing, of course its safe, because it isn't effective, most good things in life never come without risk, I don't care about getting 1 inch in 10 fucking years, its not worth it to even bother at that point

Do you know why I'll never bother with jelqing, not only because of its reported low success rate and minimal gains, but really because of a post I read on a jelqing forum and the sentiments I see shared there by most of the users

A guy literally said - "If just one guy on this forum gets 1 inch of gains in 10 years then that's good enough and that's a testament to jelqing working and we should all just keep at it"

After that I was flabbergasted, I was fucking done at that point, stopped looking at those forums after that because I realized it was just a bunch of closet fags who were more attracted to the idea of a "brotherhood" of men "working on improvement" than actually making any gains, that's the attitude of most jelqers that I observed on jelqing forums (if I get 1 inch in 5 years that's a win, that means its working)

That's complete retardation, that's too ineffective to be worth anything, no point even trying at that point

A guy even said its this great thing because - "you are sculpting your own creation with your own two hands"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude no, its a waste of time, a lot of jelqers seem to be more enthralled by the idea of playing with their dick than making actual gains, I want actual gains and efficient gains at that, I'm not spending 5 years fondling with my dick to get an inch, much rather just jerk off at that point

Last edited:
I will look into it ngl. The dickpill is srsly haunting me more and more.

That's actually the girth device I plan on using, I already have a guide on how to use it downloaded, along with an extender device that is also rated highly

But I want to boost the efficiency of the devices with certain substances to increase the rate of gains, and likely increase the maximum range of gains
Yea thats only for girth I would say, but I am still looking for length solutions. If you establish per say a 6 inch length or even 5.5 and you have a 6inch+ girth you would be pretty good to go.

I will look into it ngl. The dickpill is srsly haunting me more and more.

Yea thats only for girth I would say, but I am still looking for length solutions. If you establish per say a 6 inch length or even 5.5 and you have a 6inch+ girth you would be pretty good to go.

Will add you to my follow list @Newbie17 (you're already there Eskimo)

Really wish this site had a "group" feature, could start a dickmaxxers group, guess I'll just keep a text document or something

Do you guys have any thoughts on this:

I just need these two things and I'd be set for my tests, of course I'd need to finish wealthmaxxing and move out to an apartment first, not ordering that shit to start dickmaxxing where I am now JFL

I just need these two things and I'd be set for my tests, of course I'd need to finish wealthmaxxing and move out to an apartment first, not ordering that shit to start dickmaxxing where I am now JFL
No idea tbh. I am aware of Bathmate, extender device and whatnot. Will seriously consider it.

Your stats? If it's not a secret

Will add you to my follow list @Newbie17 (you're already there Eskimo)

Really wish this site had a "group" feature, could start a dickmaxxers group, guess I'll just keep a text document or something
Well you can start a group pm lol. Just go to Start a new conversation and type whoevers name u want.

Well the issue is that without supplements per say, your penis should be treated exactly like you would work out a muscle. You dont apply creams to muscular micro-tears so I am unsure as to what would work myself, but supplements are legit such as L-Arginine, Maca, Zinc, Pygeum and Sunflower Lecithin.

But as a personal thought, just a normal cool down or just not going completely crazy on it such as 7 days a week using the BathMate you should be fine.

But I reckon a normal warm-up just to get heat and blood flowing should make it more "malleable" but as of now I am entirely unsure of what creams.

Keep in mind, it wont be malleable fully since you will need to be somewhat 70% erect for devices like bathmate.

Your stats? If it's not a secret

DickStats

I was going to start jelqing and when I looked into it, and the kind of gains men were getting I saw how pointless it was, my first and last measurement (initial measurement) was on the 4th of November 2017, my dick is slightly curved so my measurement may be a bit higher but penis stretching devices help correct curvature anyways so I no point taking that into account, I'll go with what I can measure

View attachment 157565

I was going to start jelqing and when I looked into it, and the kind of gains men were getting I saw how pointless it was, my first and last measurement (initial measurement) was on the 4th of November 2017, my dick is slightly curved so my measurement may be a bit higher but penis stretching devices help correct curvature anyways so I no point taking that into account, I'll go with what I can measure
I jelqed in the past a bit, it feels very nice but too time consuming ngl and it takes years to see a proper progress. I think I might have actually gained a few mms.

I jelqed in the past a bit, it feels very nice but too time consuming ngl and it takes years to see a proper progress. I think I might have actually gained a few mms.

The thing I heard is the initial gains of jelqing come quickly because your body isn't used to it, but those initial gains in most cases don't even become permanent gains, you have to "solidify your gains" and like you said it has low effectiveness and is time consuming, I'm not going to massage my dick for a decade to see 2 inch gains JFL, anybody who would see that as a worthwhile strategy is a fool

I wish I could BBCmax

Enjoy not even being able to get it up. No current penis enlargment methods work. I mean some do but the gain is 1-2 cm if you're lucky, our only hope are probably stem cells but who knows when it will be ready, 10 years? 20? 50?

Why would you even want to dickmax, other than to please a hooker in your case which is cucked as hell a sentiment you expressed recently iirc

i have mixed results with bathmate.

first time i iused it i grew half an inch (in 6 months), but then had to stop.
fast foward a few years later , and i use it again for 6 months and get 0 results (wasted time)

ive recently moved onto ADS (currently using the silistretcher)

I thought you didn’t care about pleasuring a female?

The supplements that Eskimo posted are legit, I’m the one that told him about them. I gave up on dickmaxxing, but my final measurements is 6.5” long, 4.5” girth. If I do go back to it, I’d focus on increasing girth.

Enjoy not even being able to get it up. No current penis enlargment methods work. I mean some do but the gain is 1-2 cm if you're lucky, our only hope are probably stem cells but who knows when it will be ready, 10 years? 20? 50?

You clearly haven't done any research, many men are already getting 1 inch gains in a matter of 6 months or more using extender devices, the penis enlargement methods that you are talking about that don't work are the pill based ones and jelqing

Also JFL at this stemcel shit, dude were like 100 years from that even being usable and safe, wtf do you mean by 10-50 years JFL. You know how hard its going to be to get your body to make your dick grow, are you even thinking this through, that's the realm of science of where there is no room for error, you could make an organ start growing inside your body where it shouldn't, so much could go wrong so easily, seriously dude, 50 years?

We can't even cure the common cold yet or aids, but were going to control stemcel growth with pin point accuracy within 50 years?

i have mixed results with bathmate.

first time i iused it i grew half an inch (in 6 months), but then had to stop.
fast foward a few years later , and i use it again for 6 months and get 0 results (wasted time)

ive recently moved onto ADS (currently using the silistretcher)

As I've learned from reading and interacting on various forums, initial gains always come fast and that's the easy part, the hard part is cementing those gains and then going further past that point, this is why I want to involve using medication to enhance the process, to surpass the natural cap that is on your body for growth potential

This is also why I don't want to start unless I can dedicate my time to it, because its something that you can't half ass, if you stop for a while, almost like your growth plates closing, your body may heal so completely that you never get any sufficient gains again

Why would you even want to dickmax, other than to please a hooker in your case which is cucked as hell a sentiment you expressed recently iirc

1. Sex is obviously more enjoyable if the female is wet and having orgasms, its just the nature of sex (as women are the object acted upon) that the more the woman is enjoying sex, the more the man can enjoy sex

Games are fun because they are interactive and responsive, having sex with a dry woman with empty eyes and a bored face is like playing a game that doesn't respond to key presses lol

Why would you bother spending your money on that game?

2. This is the worst mindset to have, perfect example of cutting your nose off to spite your face, you must never let your hatred for women exceed your "love" of yourself, denying a woman pleasure in sex is essentially denying yourself pleasure in sex, so your goal is not even to get pleasure for yourself if this is your mindset

So why even bother paying for sex then?
Going out of your way to deny pleasure, to a whore you paid for sex, is like paying your tuition and going to university, but skipping all the lectures because you hate teachers and don't want to give them the gratification of feeling like they are doing something important

They'll just teach somebody else (everyone else that shows up to class), and they'll learn and get a degree, and you'll fail, and the institution keeps your tuition money anyways, I guess you somehow won in that situation :feelskek:

3.You must ironically really think highly of yourself if you see you giving a woman an orgasm as this postive experience that you must deny her:
Really and truly I think some of you guys ironically see yourself as "prizes" and you are "too good" for these women, because if you truly thought of yourself as "subhuman", as an "incel" - THEN YOU'D THINK OF YOU GIVING A WOMAN AN ORGASM AS YOU PUNISHING HER

HAVING HER LIVE KNOWING THAT THIS THING SHE'S DISGUSTED WITH MADE HER BODY SHUDDER AND FEEL PLEASURE

Its like you aren't really thinking this through, you really think you are doing a whore a favor, by having her remember the sight of your subhuman face and body bringing her to orgasm, that shit might haunt her for some weeks JFL, you must not think you are that unattractive then, because you are acting as if an orgasm is something she has to EARN FROM YOU, like you making her orgasm is some kind of prize she's won, how magnificent you must be JFL (the irony)

Maybe you need to change your perspective a bit

Last edited:
3.You must ironically really think highly of yourself if you see you giving a woman an orgasm as this postive experience that you must deny her:

It's not a matter of denying her I just don't care whether she orgasms or not. She just has to fake pleasure for me to enjoy it which hookers are great at and I can hardly tell the difference. Most women still don't orgasm from penetration. Dickmaxxing is not worth the effort imo

She just has to fake pleasure for me to enjoy it which hookers are great at and I can hardly tell the difference

1. Don't you think actual pleasure would be more enjoyable

2. IDK dude I don't think that shit would work with me, I'm not really a gullible person, I'd be able to tell she was faking, I fucked a whore only once so maybe I didn't fuck the best of the best of "actors" yet, but I'm sure I'd be able to tell just like with that first one, you can see it on their facial expressions, and the feeling of their body

Also, obvious indicator, she isn't wet, I don't think I would enjoy that much, I want to see a bitch squirm, I want a bitch to be tired after were done, to have earned that money, panting like she just finished a workout, why else even do it, I'd rather just stay home and masturbate at that point JFL

Why bother dickmaxxing if you're never gonna use it.

The supplements that Eskimo posted are legit, I’m the one that told him about them. I gave up on dickmaxxing, but my final measurements is 6.5” long, 4.5” girth. If I do go back to it, I’d focus on increasing girth.
thx was gonna tag u so u can add in but i had to fap

Adding length is guaranteed success. It’s a function of time under tension. Almost no risk if you don’t get too overzealous about it. I suggest an LG hanger. Hanging is the fastest way to gain length, and a vacuum attachment is the safest way to hang for long period of time (vs a noose, that needs to be removed and reapplied every 20 minutes to allow fresh blood to circulate)

beware of girth exercises. I’ve permanently fucked up my dick doing clamping. I stayed within the set length limit and daily limit and still managed to fuck something up. I can no longer get normal erections. I will probabaly need stem cells or something to fix whatever’s wrong.

tons of people have gained with girth exercise, but they carry a higher risk than length exercises, and no guarantee that you will gain anything. Most guys gain nothing. some gain 2”.

PGE1 injections are probably the best, quickest, and safest method to gain girth that Im aware of. PGE1 is the active ingredient in caverject. You basically give yourself a short priapism for a few hours every other day or so. I have read of girth gains of 0.25” in 1 session, and 0.75” in a couple weeks.

and it’s always length first, girth second.

Like how bad is it, are they like "partial erections" (kind soft)?

Ever consulted some kind of specialist to correct what went wrong?

I can get eerctions up to 100% but only while sitting, and inly sometimes. most of the time needs constant stimulation to stay erect. Erection disappears when I stand up. Can’t kegel blood into it while standing. I think I could have fucked up my pelvic floor muscles from kegeling so much while clamping. And I used to have 2 very conspicuous thick veins running along either side of my shaft. Those veins don’t fill up anymore While erect. Barely visible while flaccid. Symptoms scale in severity. Sometimes it’s almost impossible to get hard after a week of nofap, sometimes it’s very easy. morning woods scale in frequency and strength as well.

With all the research I’ve done on the inner workings of a dick and causes of ED, I’m probably more qualified to be a urologist for ED than the actual urologists I’ve seen. “Well here are you options, pills, injections, implant”.. no Doppler exam, barely even looking at my dick or going though the page long detailed description of my symptoms

If you actually try any of this stuff then it's obvious you are a fakecel who actually thinks they could ascend someday, truecels make up like 10% of this forum

Cuck if you want a big dick to satisfy Hookers

WHY. EVEN. FUCKING. BOTHER?

fellow pencel dick. my girth isnt good either.

You clearly haven't done any research, many men are already getting 1 inch gains in a matter of 6 months or more using extender devices, the penis enlargement methods that you are talking about that don't work are the pill based ones and jelqing

Also JFL at this stemcel shit, dude were like 100 years from that even being usable and safe, wtf do you mean by 10-50 years JFL. You know how hard its going to be to get your body to make your dick grow, are you even thinking this through, that's the realm of science of where there is no room for error, you could make an organ start growing inside your body where it shouldn't, so much could go wrong so easily, seriously dude, 50 years?

We can't even cure the common cold yet or aids, but were going to control stemcel growth with pin point accuracy within 50 years?

As I've learned from reading and interacting on various forums, initial gains always come fast and that's the easy part, the hard part is cementing those gains and then going further past that point, this is why I want to involve using medication to enhance the process, to surpass the natural cap that is on your body for growth potential

This is also why I don't want to start unless I can dedicate my time to it, because its something that you can't half ass, if you stop for a while, almost like your growth plates closing, your body may heal so completely that you never get any sufficient gains again

1. Sex is obviously more enjoyable if the female is wet and having orgasms, its just the nature of sex (as women are the object acted upon) that the more the woman is enjoying sex, the more the man can enjoy sex

Games are fun because they are interactive and responsive, having sex with a dry woman with empty eyes and a bored face is like playing a game that doesn't respond to key presses lol

Why would you bother spending your money on that game?

2. This is the worst mindset to have, perfect example of cutting your nose off to spite your face, you must never let your hatred for women exceed your "love" of yourself, denying a woman pleasure in sex is essentially denying yourself pleasure in sex, so your goal is not even to get pleasure for yourself if this is your mindset

So why even bother paying for sex then?

I didn’t know u were into giving foids pleasure. I thought u were interested in the more “forceful” aspects of sex

I didn’t know u were into giving foids pleasure. I thought u were interested in the more “forceful” aspects of sex

Wouldn't forced orgasms be the best part of rape?

If you would seriously rape to inflict pain, then you are doing the wrong crime, better to just torture and murder, you are wasting time raping, because a high percentage of female rape victims report experiencing pleasure and even orgasm during the rape and that's what they hated about it most

I can get eerctions up to 100% but only while sitting, and inly sometimes. most of the time needs constant stimulation to stay erect. Erection disappears when I stand up. Can’t kegel blood into it while standing. I think I could have fucked up my pelvic floor muscles from kegeling so much while clamping. And I used to have 2 very conspicuous thick veins running along either side of my shaft. Those veins don’t fill up anymore While erect. Barely visible while flaccid. Symptoms scale in severity. Sometimes it’s almost impossible to get hard after a week of nofap, sometimes it’s very easy. morning woods scale in frequency and strength as well.

With all the research I’ve done on the inner workings of a dick and causes of ED, I’m probably more qualified to be a urologist for ED than the actual urologists I’ve seen. “Well here are you options, pills, injections, implant”.. no Doppler exam, barely even looking at my dick or going though the page long detailed description of my symptoms

That is just absolutely terrible. They seriously underrate the dangers of clamping on the forums. Muh clamp for 3 sets of 5 minutes and kegel blood in your dick bro!!!

That is just absolutely terrible. They seriously underrate the dangers of clamping on the forums. Muh clamp for 3 sets of 5 minutes and kegel blood in your dick bro!!!

TBH I still would never try something like that, if your brain goes without oxygen for a short while you can get brain damage, same principal with blood and oxygen flowing to your penis

First time I even read about clamping I was like "cope, next option"