Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dicklet allows girlfriend to keep ex boyfriend’s dick pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Even this guy lifemogs every incel to oblivion.

I bet the kid isnt his
Unitlted png349616

Worried about his dick but, still fucked. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If he feels inadequate about his size now that his wife is pregnant wait until after that bitch gives birth :feelskek:

over for him :feelsrope:

He's retarded. Imagine a woman wanting to fuck you but you refuse because you're afraid you can't satisfy her. What a cucked move. Who cares if the bitch has an orgasm?

If you bring a child into this world without even being married you're a degenerate piece of shit and you deserve whatever happens to you.

He's retarded. Imagine a woman wanting to fuck you but you refuse because you're afraid you can't satisfy her. What a cucked move. Who cares if the bitch has an orgasm?
this

I don't think so. Being in a relatonship like this which is almost 100% sure to end in a failure and having a child is brutal. We don't know how much sex he got from his woman but he will have to provide for that child that might not even be his for the next 18 years. Besides being ruined financially she will ruin him emotionally when she cucks him and takes away the child.

He will just end up being a small dicket sexless redditor that had sex for a short period of his life. Maybe he'll ree about how he is not an incel because he had sloppy seconds 5 years ago.

If you bring a child into this world without even being married you're a degenerate piece of shit and you deserve whatever happens to you.
B090E370 117E 4891 8D98 749B7153CBB2

Exactly. :feelswhat:

She’s going to leave him either way

He's probably days away from getting divorce raped.

The society is so gynocentric and revolves around wehmen queen pleasure and needs:soy:

I hope I can have sex sometime just to dissapoint her with my tiny penis :feelsLSD:

That's not his child.

I don't think so. Being in a relatonship like this which is almost 100% sure to end in a failure
The vast majority of relationships end in failure. That's why Chad gets to fuck hundreds of foids instead of just his highschool sweetheart.

and having a child is brutal
Having a child is basically the only reason sexes exist at all. If you don't reproduce, you have utterly failed as a living being.

We don't know how much sex he got from his woman but he will have to provide for that child that might not even be his for the next 18 years.
Chances are pretty good it's his, and he doesn't have to accept paternity until he verifies that the kid is his. If he trusts her, well that's on him. And if the child is his, why wouldn't he want to provide?

Besides being ruined financially
Ruined financially by having a kid? Most people manage to have kids and decently comfortable lives. If having a kid would ruin you financially, you need to get your shit together.

He will just end up being a small dicket sexless redditor that had sex for a short period of his life.
So why don't we let guys like that here?

Every normie sexhaver lifemogs every incel. Doesn't matter if it's starfish sex once a month, doesn't matter if she's also cheating. Believing normies are no better off than us is a cope in the true sense of the word.

Hiroshima dick pill

And we all know the child isn't his. But i can tell you how this will end. He will keep betabuxing her but not fucking her as he's self conscious about being a dicklet, so basically she will get the bills paid by the betabux and fuck Chad on the side.

that guy eats blue pills for breakfast

Forget allowing or not allowing, her simply having the pics is grounds for a breakup. But he's screwed because she's pregnant. He needs to run a DNA test to see if he can still back out here, since the relationship is going nowhere.

I need bathmate and penis pumps asap :feelsohgod:
brb gonna jelq till my dick falls off :feelsUnreal:

Disagree.

I’d gladly keep my own wretched life even if somehow given the choice to trade places with this guy.

The reason being is guys like us have learned our place and so our suffering has basically reached its apex point and so probably can’t get much worse.

Whereas guys like this can’t accept that they simply don’t belong in the world of normies and would be better off coming to terms with that and coming here and accepting their fate rather than continuing on trying to live a painful lie.

Think about it.

Even though this guy has seemingly gotten what most of us have so ardently craved our entire lives ie to be chosen by a woman for voluntary sex and intimacy on her part he’s still miserable because at the end of the day he knows he’s no Chad and has absolutely no business being with her.

Most likely she “chose” him anyway because she was or is approaching “the wall” and so decided it’s time to get serious and settle down by pairing up with a stable beta bux provider type rather than continuing to ride the cock carousel of big dicked Chads until no one finds her attractive anymore.

Sadly the fucking fool believes she stays with him because of the kid.

LOL, no dummy she stays with you because alpha fux and beta bucks.:feelshaha::feelskek:

P.S: Someone who knows this guy or if the guy himself somehow ends up reading this post somehow…tell this dude to get himself a paternity test ASAP.:blackpill::feelsthink:

View: https://youtu.be/C2PPrAqn7Ok