Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dicklet allows girlfriend to keep ex boyfriend’s dick pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
90d 9h 57m
Even this guy lifemogs every incel to oblivion.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
118d 15h 22m
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
142d 21h 11m
Nukethisgayearth said:
I bet the kid isnt his

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Major
★★★
34d 18h 52m
Worried about his dick but, still fucked. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Requested ban
-
126d 6h 24m
If he feels inadequate about his size now that his wife is pregnant wait until after that bitch gives birth :feelskek:

over for him :feelsrope:

Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
20d 22h 27m
Idlevillagercel said:
If he feels inadequate about his size now that his wife is pregnant wait until after that bitch gives birth :feelskek:
*guy wonders why the baby turns out black :feelskek:

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Requested ban
-
126d 6h 24m
Nukethisgayearth said:
*guy wonders why the baby turns out black :feelskek:
I meant her cunt would increase its diameter but there's also that

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 15m
He's retarded. Imagine a woman wanting to fuck you but you refuse because you're afraid you can't satisfy her. What a cucked move. Who cares if the bitch has an orgasm?

incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
56d 22h 35m
If you bring a child into this world without even being married you're a degenerate piece of shit and you deserve whatever happens to you.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 1h 35m
WawelDragon1683 said:
He's retarded. Imagine a woman wanting to fuck you but you refuse because you're afraid you can't satisfy her. What a cucked move. Who cares if the bitch has an orgasm?
this

Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
26d 6h 28m
Angry_runt said:
I don't think so. Being in a relatonship like this which is almost 100% sure to end in a failure and having a child is brutal. We don't know how much sex he got from his woman but he will have to provide for that child that might not even be his for the next 18 years. Besides being ruined financially she will ruin him emotionally when she cucks him and takes away the child.

He will just end up being a small dicket sexless redditor that had sex for a short period of his life. Maybe he'll ree about how he is not an incel because he had sloppy seconds 5 years ago.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
59d 20h 18m
Idlevillagercel said:
I meant her cunt would increase its diameter but there's also that
:worryfeels:

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 0m
WawelDragon1683 said:
based and blackpilled:feelshehe:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 2h 31m
incelerated said:
If you bring a child into this world without even being married you're a degenerate piece of shit and you deserve whatever happens to you.

D

Deleted member 23813

Self-banned
-
14d 16h 59m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Exactly. :feelswhat:

Amphetaminecel

Amphetaminecel

Αdmin
★★★★★
60d 15h 32m
WawelDragon1683 said:
She’s going to leave him either way

Deleted member 33833

Deleted member 33833

Self-banned
-
32d 4h 31m
He's probably days away from getting divorce raped.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
35d 7h 59m
incelerated said:

I

IncelFromFinland

General of the incel wars
★★★
42d 18h 44m
WawelDragon1683 said:
The society is so gynocentric and revolves around wehmen queen pleasure and needs:soy:

I hope I can have sex sometime just to dissapoint her with my tiny penis :feelsLSD:

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 2h 21m
That's not his child.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
90d 9h 57m
BladingEagle said:
I don't think so. Being in a relatonship like this which is almost 100% sure to end in a failure
The vast majority of relationships end in failure. That's why Chad gets to fuck hundreds of foids instead of just his highschool sweetheart.

BladingEagle said:
and having a child is brutal
Having a child is basically the only reason sexes exist at all. If you don't reproduce, you have utterly failed as a living being.

BladingEagle said:
We don't know how much sex he got from his woman but he will have to provide for that child that might not even be his for the next 18 years.
Chances are pretty good it's his, and he doesn't have to accept paternity until he verifies that the kid is his. If he trusts her, well that's on him. And if the child is his, why wouldn't he want to provide?

BladingEagle said:
Besides being ruined financially
Ruined financially by having a kid? Most people manage to have kids and decently comfortable lives. If having a kid would ruin you financially, you need to get your shit together.

BladingEagle said:
He will just end up being a small dicket sexless redditor that had sex for a short period of his life.
So why don't we let guys like that here?

Every normie sexhaver lifemogs every incel. Doesn't matter if it's starfish sex once a month, doesn't matter if she's also cheating. Believing normies are no better off than us is a cope in the true sense of the word.

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
Hiroshima dick pill

And we all know the child isn't his. But i can tell you how this will end. He will keep betabuxing her but not fucking her as he's self conscious about being a dicklet, so basically she will get the bills paid by the betabux and fuck Chad on the side.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
236d 5h 33m
incelerated said:

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Officer
★★
2d 10h 9m
that guy eats blue pills for breakfast

S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
27d 5h 34m
Forget allowing or not allowing, her simply having the pics is grounds for a breakup. But he's screwed because she's pregnant. He needs to run a DNA test to see if he can still back out here, since the relationship is going nowhere.

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Legend
★★★★
63d 23h 53m
Of course she has had much bigger dicks than a dicklet. Any foid with +10 count has had an +8".
Idlevillagercel said:
Nukethisgayearth said:
I bet the kid isnt his
WawelDragon1683 said:
He's retarded. Imagine a woman wanting to fuck you but you refuse because you're afraid you can't satisfy her.

kikecel

kikecel

MY FOOT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS
-
75d 16h 8m
incelerated said:

Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
31d 14h 10m
I need bathmate and penis pumps asap :feelsohgod:
brb gonna jelq till my dick falls off :feelsUnreal:

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
126d 12h 24m
Angry_runt said:
Disagree.

I’d gladly keep my own wretched life even if somehow given the choice to trade places with this guy.

The reason being is guys like us have learned our place and so our suffering has basically reached its apex point and so probably can’t get much worse.

Whereas guys like this can’t accept that they simply don’t belong in the world of normies and would be better off coming to terms with that and coming here and accepting their fate rather than continuing on trying to live a painful lie.

Think about it.

Even though this guy has seemingly gotten what most of us have so ardently craved our entire lives ie to be chosen by a woman for voluntary sex and intimacy on her part he’s still miserable because at the end of the day he knows he’s no Chad and has absolutely no business being with her.

Most likely she “chose” him anyway because she was or is approaching “the wall” and so decided it’s time to get serious and settle down by pairing up with a stable beta bux provider type rather than continuing to ride the cock carousel of big dicked Chads until no one finds her attractive anymore.

Sadly the fucking fool believes she stays with him because of the kid.

LOL, no dummy she stays with you because alpha fux and beta bucks.:feelshaha::feelskek:

P.S: Someone who knows this guy or if the guy himself somehow ends up reading this post somehow…tell this dude to get himself a paternity test ASAP.:blackpill::feelsthink:
View: https://youtu.be/C2PPrAqn7Ok

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8