Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dickhaircel

A

Acnecel69

Greycel
My penis is honestly disgusting and I feel ashamed every time I look at it. Not only is it small being only 5 inches but it also has hair going along the shaft on the sides going up 7/10 of the up the shaft on my dick. Im also uncircumcised which I dont mind but I have way too much foreskin that hangs past the head. I mean what kind of freak has hair on the actual shaft most of the way up and has too much foreskin and phimosis on top of that. Its over for dickcels

Not like your going to penetrate a female with your dick anyway

I have an 8x6 through some PE exercises, but similar problems w/hair and skin. Little hairs too high up and little white spots(fordyce spots I think). It's over.

I have some on the underside of my dick. I remove it with a special electric trimmer.
Apparently some guys pluck them out with tweezers, but that sounds too painful. Laser hair removal is another option, though it may cause scarring.

My penis is honestly disgusting and I feel ashamed every time I look at it. Not only is it small being only 5 inches but it also has hair going along the shaft on the sides going up 7/10 of the up the shaft on my dick. Im also uncircumcised which I dont mind but I have way too much foreskin that hangs past the head. I mean what kind of freak has hair on the actual shaft most of the way up and has too much foreskin and phimosis on top of that. Its over for dickcels
It's over for 5 inchers.

just shave, as for size take comfort that you'll never get to use it on a real female

Are you curry. My curry mates are hairy as shit and had full beards at 14

lol yeah I have hair on my dick too

I have a small dick with too much foreskin too. It's OGRE.

True, dicks are the most useless things incels could have.
Actually a negative since it constantly reminds you to check girls that you’ll never get out

if only you knew how bad it really is :(

That’s common for guys of Arab / Southern European descent

i still dont understand how 5inchers appear. are your androgen receptors really that shit?

My sizeis fine but Ive always had the same problem with shaft hair. Not that it matters tbh

I shaved pretty close for the first about 4 months ago and itched like crazy for about a week.
Shaving the shaft is also really scary.

I shaved pretty close for the first about 4 months ago and itched like crazy for about a week.
Shaving the shaft is also really scary.
No shit, i nicked it one time back when i cared enough to shave. Most painful fucking razor cut ive had by far.

Keep that shaft with pubes, they will be very useful in the future if you get bald. Human pubes never get bald.
So if you ever start balding you can tell your doctor to take the skins off from your dick shaft and graft them on your scalp, you will have a nice lush curly hair.