Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dickcel cope goes wrong

I

its_over420

Banned
-
So I'm a dickcel, 4 inch peak bonepressed, and have found it very hard to deal with my predicament. And so, in an attempt to cope with my small dick, I head over to reddit and search for posts related to asking women what dick size would be too small. I expected to see some generic, virtue-signalling, bluepill cope like it's not about size it's about how you use it! Just get good at using your fingers bro! instead, the people there were all saying how 5 inches is enough but anything under or 4 inches is too small. You know it's over when even redditors are blackpilling you about your tiny dick.

To all my fellow dickcels: how do you cope? If even soys of reddit are admitting it's over than what the fuck can I do?

i just know that i will never have sex with women because she likes me (finds me attractive) so i don't care much about it. Even if i will get a hooker she won't give a damn.

When foids speak honestly 6 is minimum, 7 is good, 8 is prefered.

3. 6-8 inches is the most favored penis size range (“Goldilocks” range) for women.
Below 7 inches, we can see a clear negative correlation between smaller penis sizes and sexual satisfaction.

Women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length for one-time (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm) versus long-term (length = 6.3 inches/16.0 cm, circumference = 4.8 inches/12.2 cm) sexual partners.

There is much much more, its so over for 90 percent of men.

Mine is 6.6 so im happy with my cocksize

once woman experiences bigger dick (7+) she would never go back to smaller ones, and i'm not even talking about all of these crazy big sized dildos

Which country is this? Americans asses a getting fatter and ass fat can make it so you can't penetrate as deeply. If you're dick is kind of small, you should get with a skinny girl with small ass. No point with a fat girl, as it will feel like zero inches to them.

If you aint packin tripledicks....you know the words.

Not an incel then
are you retarded. dick is the last thing foids see. Even if you have 7 inch to 8 inch you could still be incel. Maybe when you start getting to 0.001% of dick size with 9 inches+ you might be able to get laid purely on dick size with some slut. but 6.6 wont make most foids blink twice. chad is 6 inches+ and he has the face, status, money to mog us

are you retarded. dick is the last thing foids see. Even if you have 7 inch to 8 inch you could still be incel. Maybe when you start getting to 0.001% of dick size with 9 inches+ you might be able to get laid purely on dick size with some slut. but 6.6 wont make most foids blink twice. chad is 6 inches+ and he has the face, status, money to mog us
Doesn't matter if you get laid or not. You have to be a complete loser with small dick

I'm adding this pic to my blackpill album I'm creating in my phone lol

I have 6.75 inch dick bone pressed but honestly it doesn't even matter.

I won't be able to use it so it doesn't make a difference if I had a 6.75 inch or a 1 inch I wouldn't be able to use it