Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dick Size > Height!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Aside from cruel comments, people often make assumptions about the couple's sex life too; but Jesika said she pays them no attention as she's having the 'best sex ever'.

But Jesika says height makes no difference in the bedroom and she is having the 'best sex ever'.

She said: 'Aren't we all the same lying down? In fact, some positions are a lot easier with Hunter being short.

'Honestly, it's probably the best sex I've ever had.

If this turbomanlet had a small, thin dick, he’d be posting here! :reeeeee::reeeeee:
Well, it barely went in me.

Back when I was young and very horny, I liked big guys. Big as in very tall and very bulky strong. I knew a really shy one, a logger, who was incredibly cute and almost tongue-tied around me. I was patient and finally was able to seduce him.

This huge, huge guy wouldn’t let me touch his dick or even see it before he entered me. He got me all riled up and moaning, and I begged him to just stick it in. He said in a tired, flat, sad voice, ‘It is in.’ Awkward.

He finished (or I hope he did), pulled out, and left. I did see him as he zipped up, he had the equipment of a small boy. I felt so badly for him, but he avoided me after that.”

If you have a sub 5 inch dick that can’t make a women orgasm, it’s over! :blackpill:

Last edited:
Having a big dick can compensate for everything. :feelsrope:

Big dickcels should be banned ASAP! :reeeeee:
@yez

how to say im retard thread

Major fucking cope, height is first thing a foid will ever see and judge you based off of that.

Major fucking cope, height is first thing a foid will ever see and judge you based off of that.
You’re 5’11 and have a 7 inch dick, DNR fakecel fag. :feelsdevil:

Why do they fuck horses and dogs if not for their bigger dicks?! :soy::feelsthink:
@Transcended Trucel

Wish I had a 7 inch dick and tall Amazon gf. :feelsbadman:

how to say im retard thread
He got a point tbh, both matter a lot but usually we care more about height because that's is the first thing foids see. If you have a small dick though, the moment they see or feel it it's over. Chads always win:feelscry:

Height is instantly recognisable, dick size isn't. Height>dicksize.

I wish I was tall and had big dick:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Fuck you mogger @Ika-Sama

Height is instantly recognisable, dick size isn't. Height>dicksize.
Not true, women like looking at men’s bulges and hands size if they have big dick.

Nope, unless foids have xray vision and can assert your dick size just looking at you

Nope, unless foids have xray vision and can assert your dick size just looking at you
She can see your hands and feet to tell whether you have big dick.

Okay, I’ll make sure to wear sweats and get a chub whenever there’s gonna be girls around

If your dick is not above 6.5 inches, you are considered small

If I'm a mogger, than you'd feel like a giga-subhuman in the U.S. Avg White guy 6'1 and gymaxxed. :feelscry::feelsrope:
Average height and dick size of AmericanS isn't 5'11 and 7 inches you fool.

[UWSL]Only have 4 inches and I can only agree with you. The main thing is that you have a big cock. A big cock makes up for any deficits. With a big cock you are a whole man to a woman and you can fuck a woman well with a big cock. That's all women crave.[/UWSL]

Dickpill deniers are beyond delusional.

Having small tiny dick is the most humilating thing for a man. I think pathological shyness and social awkwardness in men is closely related to undeveloped penis because you know that you will never be able to properly fuck any female.

Having a big dick can compensate for everything. :feelsrope:
Yep. Idiots here really think looks matter when you have a thick +8 incher.

You could be good looking and having an average dick would still look and feel small to both you and the woman. It would be shitty sex and she would be thinking of bigger cocks.

The women know it's a dickpill :feelskek:

Dickpill manlet

It's literally over for me, yep.

Even by beating the odds of me actually getting a GF, it will end as soon as she sees it. Combine this with my total inexperience and it would be one of the most embarassing things I could ever imagine.

If a had a small dick he wouldn't be posting here, he has a good face. No dick-size or height below 6'5 will save you if you have a shit face. A big dick is a bonus, not a requirement. As someone in the better part of the Pareto principle of dick-sizes I can confirm that it never helped me, I'm only two centimeters shorter than the Dutch top of the Pareto principle and the Netherlands is the tallest country in the fucking world. No amount of height or dick-size can save you from a bad face unless you're either exceptionally tall or exceptionally big.

I saw a Cracked.com post on "how rare big dicks are" over a decade ago, it said that if a woman has 200 Facebook friends then 20 will have a small dick but only 1 would have "a big dick", being above average doesn't count with dick-sizes, only the top 0,5% are considered "big", even the top 1% but below the top 0,5% is considered to be "just average", plus toilets suck at actually estimating both heights and dick-sizes, a short man with a lanky bodily structure "looks taller" than an actual tall man who "looks short".

If a man has a good face then this creates a halo effect that makes him look taller and have a bigger dick in a toilet's mind, how toilets perceive you is always more important to how you actually look.

@Incelius Savage, having a big dick can even make a trucel ascend. :feelsohgod:
:feelsrope:

8============================================================================================================================================================================================================D WHY AM I INCEL BROOO

There is no hope for us manlet dickcels. @Incelius Savage

Aside from cruel comments, people often make assumptions about the couple's sex life too; but Jesika said she pays them no attention as she's having the 'best sex ever'.

But Jesika says height makes no difference in the bedroom and she is having the 'best sex ever'.

She said: 'Aren't we all the same lying down? In fact, some positions are a lot easier with Hunter being short.

'Honestly, it's probably the best sex I've ever had.

If this turbomanlet had a small, thin dick, he’d be posting here! :reeeeee::reeeeee:

If you have a sub 5 inch dick that can’t make a women orgasm, it’s over! :blackpill:
He finished (or I hope he did), pulled out, and left. I did see him as he zipped up, he had the equipment of a small boy. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Agreed your whole manhood and life is determined by dick