Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dick circumference surgery

anondump

anondump

Banned
-
As you all may know, extending your dicks length is complicated and may have draw backs.
But increasing your penis circumference is easier and there are multiple ways to do so.
And thots(filthy sluts) prefer circumference as it fills their gaping vaginas which are 4 inches long on average anyways.

Give me info or fake, i need this when i'll go to slay some thots

Give me info or fake, i need this when i'll go to slay some thots
I need to know this dick circumfrance thing too

As you all may know, extending your dicks length is complicated and may have draw backs.
But increasing your penis circumference is easier and there are multiple ways to do so.
And thots(filthy sluts) prefer circumference as it fills their gaping vaginas which are 4 inches long on average anyways.
Cope. Vaginas can stretch massively depending on dick size. JFL @ people who think sub 5 inches are enough to satisfy women.

It's all about illusion, If you make your small cock thicker, It will look like a chode.

Anybody gonna post their girth stats?

You don't have to get surgery to get it thicker. Just inject it with igf-1 for some thickness gains.

I have heard about this surgery but i believe that it's temporary. It will only stick with you for a year or two after injecting it.