Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Diary of Wimpy Youngcel

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Hello. my name is @Venomkore. I go to hogwarts school of magic. I am 16 years old. This is the story of my life with a few ups and downs. Its a tale of sadness, anger, and hatred. I will disclose every single detail about my life, every single significant experience I have pulled from my superior memory, as well as how those experiences have shaped my views of the world.

I woke up at 7: 00 A. M. Mommy was making feseekh in the kitchen. She was 5% egyptian, 5% anglo, 5% sub-saharan african, 10% german, 15% korean, and 55% mestizos. I loved the smell of rotten fish. The smell always woke me up. its almost pugnant, maggot-like, butterscotch scent was so mesmerizing that the only thing I think about whenever I brush my teeth is feseekh.

After brushing my teeth, I went to the dinner table and ate mommy's feseekh. It was so delicious that I started folding myself into a 4-dimensional shape than turned myself into a pickle (I know its halarious xd).

Anyways after eating, it was 7:30 and school starts at 8:00 A.M. I didn't like going to school. All the jocks and beckies always considered me a joke. For example I was wearing a sweatshirt of Misaki from Railgun and they decided to call me a faggot for liking anime. They're probably right, I might have some gay tendencies for liking cartoons but misaki is my waifu, rawr XD.

I played golden eye 64 to pass the time. It was fun but then I looked at my goer watch and oh look at the time! its 8:30 A.M. and I was late to school. I grabbed a piece of toast in my mouth and ran to the bus like a kawaii anime girl.

I took route #1 of Pallet Town in order to get to school. Its really grassy path but nonetheless very fast. But then suddenly, I encountered a wild crack-whore laying on the path! She was covered in rashes like Palpatine from Star Wars. She was sleeping and blocking my path like a Snorlax. I had to sing a tune to save my life because she would walk right over me if I was lying on the sidewalk! Thankfully since I had level 100 in bard, the wild crack-whore scrambled into the bushes like a cryptid and was gone.

I continue on my way to hogwarts school of magic. I finally arrived, still with the toast in my mouth.

The school was large, it was almost like something out of a Dark Victorian Era. So I walked to the office and had to write a late pass. Then I walked to my advisory class. Class #104. As I walked into the classroom, everybody started looking at me like I opened a pack of 5-gum. The Teacher was none other than Mr. Cha D. Fish.
He was a jamaican and always played the drums whenever he tried to calm down the class. Very chill teacher. Anyways I gave the late pass to him and sat downin my seat.

To be continued...

Read every single word and bookmarked for further examination.

@Venomkore thoughts

thanks for reading my manifesto diary

Why put the entire genetic history of the mother tho?
because its my diary and I can do whatever i want, jock. I'm going to pop pop bang bang your family.

Alright, understood, sorry.
There are any goats in future chapters? I like them, can you put one in the next chapter?
maybe... maybe...

Thanks for publishing my autobiography bro

understandable over for youngcels