Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Diablo IV?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I am considering pre ordering Diablo IV for my Xbox One, which would enable access to the games open beta. While I have never played Diablo III, I am actually very interested in it now.

Anyone else here already have access, played any of the other games, or even just know much about it?

i have always heard that diablo 3 is a shit game and it can be finished by pressing one key only, i don't think diablo 4 is any difference

i have always heard that diablo 3 is a shit game and it can be finished by pressing one key only, i don't think diablo 4 is any difference
Oh really? I actually heard that it gets very good reviews.

I don't understand why some of you even bother playing video games, I should rather rot.
Because I Love Using Escapism To Dissociate Myself

I played some D3

Liked 2 more than 3 but 3 was pretty good except for the online only crap when playing single player.
Check out wolcen

Last edited:
the diablo games along with world of warcraft are the biggest games for losers ever.

All you do is grind all day hoping to get the best gear possible. when you finally get there or very near the highest level gear, you just create another character and repeat.

all you do every week is contemplate and anticipate upgrading your gear every week in the timegated weekly gear reward system.