Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deviated septum annoying me

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I have it in nose and my whole right nose is blocked by bone and it really annoys me I can barely breathe when I lay down and it oisses me off that even my head had to be deformedike a fucking retard because being juautisfic poor muslim faggot isn't enough.

I can't even sleep laying down man I think this is the main cause of my insomnia. When I watch asmr head massage videos sitting in my chair then I fall asleep but because I'm in chair I wake up but then when I lay down I can't even sleep at all

Only costs 4000 for the surgery but I already told.the NHS and they made me wait 3 years and still nobody has sent any letter

I hate the nhs and the England and my life. NHS is shit. I wish I was just rich to buy my own medicine and surgery. Inthis faggot peasant life we can't even afford our own stuff. Whats even the point?

Idk if my septum is wonky by my nose broke and is shaped funny it makes laying on my left side harder because my face geometry is drastically different, so I must rearrange my pillows everytime when I toss and turn.

7640   SoyBooru