Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Developing smoking habit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35060
  • Start date
Deleted member 35060

Deleted member 35060

Practice detachment.
-
I started off with Marlboro Reds, but it was too harsh and I couldn't make it through half the pack and had to toss it in the trash. I later went back to the store and and picked up Lucky Strike, menthol lights click cigarettes. I loved it, finished the whole pack in one day. It's normal for newbie smokers to smoke menthol lights or ultra lights as their first cigarette, and then to move up to stronger cigarettes.

I loved it, I want more. I do feel a craving to keep smoking but I don't want to develop a habit for obvious reasons.

P.S. Picks are from Costa Rica
Zs4vtaep8a371
Q89tuaep8a371
Tumblr acc89bbb5335c2931441c143285f0bf2 0344a99d 540

Last edited:
Try L.A menthols if they're available in your country, been smoking those for over 4 years and they're the best ones imo, they're easy on the throat but contain decent amounts of nicotine so they give off a nice buzz. Plus they're kretek cigs so they taste nice.

Smoking is a good cope provided you know what you're doing, in doubt just buy string tobacco and Rollin papers and roll your own cigs.

been smoking those for over 4 years
And you're not dead?

I'm starting to think that all of this anti-smoking nonsense is propaganda. I've known people who've smoked consistently for a decade and they don't have cancer and still look young. Usually what causes cancer is excessive smoking (so, a pack a day), coupled with poor lifestyle choices; not exercising, poor diet.

lol , imagine being inkwell and afraid of kanker :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And you're not dead?

I'm starting to think that all of this anti-smoking nonsense is propaganda. I've known people who've smoked consistently for a decade and they don't have cancer and still look young. Usually what causes cancer is excessive smoking (so, a pack a day), coupled with poor lifestyle choices; not exercising, poor diet.
I know people that have smoked for decades and developed minimal side effects from smoking, all that anti-smoking campaigns are fucking bullshit jfl:feelshaha:

Nigga why do you want to become addicted to smoking, is this some kind of slow suicide or what kek.

Nigga why do you want to become addicted to smoking, is this some kind of slow suicide or what kek.
Read the OP, I wrote that I don't want to develop a habit.

If someone is truly concerned about the health effects, I suggest switching to American Spirit (additive free) brand cigarettes? IDK. I personally don't have the means to pay 7$ a pack and 100$ a carton. Lucky Strikes might be of lesser quality but they are cheaper.

I started off with Marlboro Reds, but it was too harsh and I couldn't make it through half the pack and had to toss it in the trash. I later went back to the store and and picked up Lucky Strike, menthol lights click cigarettes. I loved it, finished the whole pack in one day. It's normal for newbie smokers to smoke menthol lights or ultra lights as their first cigarette, and then to move up to stronger cigarettes.

I loved it, I want more. I do feel a craving to keep smoking but I don't want to develop a habit for obvious reasons.

P.S. Picks are from Costa RicaView attachment 453559View attachment 453560View attachment 453562
Dunhill red, GrAYcel

I smoke Camels, I need to quit though.

I've always wanted to try American Spirt, apparently they're really good.

I've always wanted to try American Spirt, apparently they're really good.
Those cigarettes are trash and shit, you're not missing out on much. They're like smoking diluted air, you're better off with what you got now.

I never started because its too expensive.

At least smoke something actually psychoactive, bro. :dafuckfeels:

P.S. Picks are from Costa RicaView attachment 453559View attachment 453560View attachment 453562

You live in Costa Rica and don't even buy cigarillo ? :feelsrope:

Tobacco is so dumb bro, smoke weed instead.

smoking american spirits, I figured if I'm gonna be single forever might as well get off this earth faster and die of lung cancer

I sometimes take one or two per week as some sort of image style to look as drifter lal dunno and out of boredom i feel little bit nauseated afterwards. You dont need to be ill.

Last edited:
Been smoking 10 times a day for 4 years and i get this feeling like i have cancer in my throat nowadays. Kind of unpleasant. Oh well

smoking american spirits, I figured if I'm gonna be single forever might as well get off this earth faster and die of lung cancer
American spirits, they’re good but expensive. Camels are nice and cheap.

Good smoking is based!

Just destroy your collagen via smoking theory.

i love that first puff in the morning, feeling that nicotine :feelsohh: