Developing smoking habit.

Husseinisfine

Husseinisfine

Practice detachment.
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
23
Online
8h 42m
I started off with Marlboro Reds, but it was too harsh and I couldn't make it through half the pack and had to toss it in the trash. I later went back to the store and and picked up Lucky Strike, menthol lights click cigarettes. I loved it, finished the whole pack in one day. It's normal for newbie smokers to smoke menthol lights or ultra lights as their first cigarette, and then to move up to stronger cigarettes.

I loved it, I want more. I do feel a craving to keep smoking but I don't want to develop a habit for obvious reasons.

P.S. Picks are from Costa Rica
 
Last edited:
WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus/ Dark lord of the incel
★★★
Joined
May 1, 2021
Posts
718
Online
4d 22h 53m
Try L.A menthols if they're available in your country, been smoking those for over 4 years and they're the best ones imo, they're easy on the throat but contain decent amounts of nicotine so they give off a nice buzz. Plus they're kretek cigs so they taste nice.

Smoking is a good cope provided you know what you're doing, in doubt just buy string tobacco and Rollin papers and roll your own cigs.
 
Husseinisfine

Husseinisfine

Practice detachment.
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
23
Online
8h 42m
WizardOfOz said:
been smoking those for over 4 years
And you're not dead?

I'm starting to think that all of this anti-smoking nonsense is propaganda. I've known people who've smoked consistently for a decade and they don't have cancer and still look young. Usually what causes cancer is excessive smoking (so, a pack a day), coupled with poor lifestyle choices; not exercising, poor diet.
 
s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
★★
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Posts
3,696
Online
51d 22h 59m
lol , imagine being inkwell and afraid of kanker :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus/ Dark lord of the incel
★★★
Joined
May 1, 2021
Posts
718
Online
4d 22h 53m
Husseinisfine said:
And you're not dead?

I'm starting to think that all of this anti-smoking nonsense is propaganda. I've known people who've smoked consistently for a decade and they don't have cancer and still look young. Usually what causes cancer is excessive smoking (so, a pack a day), coupled with poor lifestyle choices; not exercising, poor diet.
I know people that have smoked for decades and developed minimal side effects from smoking, all that anti-smoking campaigns are fucking bullshit jfl:feelshaha:
 
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
2,970
Online
45d 18h 39m
Nigga why do you want to become addicted to smoking, is this some kind of slow suicide or what kek.
 
Husseinisfine

Husseinisfine

Practice detachment.
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
23
Online
8h 42m
thespanishcel said:
Nigga why do you want to become addicted to smoking, is this some kind of slow suicide or what kek.
Read the OP, I wrote that I don't want to develop a habit.
 
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
2,970
Online
45d 18h 39m
Husseinisfine said:
Read the OP, I wrote that I don't want to develop a habit.
I just read the title sorry kek
 
Husseinisfine

Husseinisfine

Practice detachment.
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
23
Online
8h 42m
If someone is truly concerned about the health effects, I suggest switching to American Spirit (additive free) brand cigarettes? IDK. I personally don't have the means to pay 7$ a pack and 100$ a carton. Lucky Strikes might be of lesser quality but they are cheaper.
 
HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Posts
12,462
Online
108d 19h 27m
Husseinisfine said:
I started off with Marlboro Reds, but it was too harsh and I couldn't make it through half the pack and had to toss it in the trash. I later went back to the store and and picked up Lucky Strike, menthol lights click cigarettes. I loved it, finished the whole pack in one day. It's normal for newbie smokers to smoke menthol lights or ultra lights as their first cigarette, and then to move up to stronger cigarettes.

I loved it, I want more. I do feel a craving to keep smoking but I don't want to develop a habit for obvious reasons.

P.S. Picks are from Costa RicaView attachment 453559View attachment 453560View attachment 453562
Dunhill red, GrAYcel
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
3,394
Online
31d 1h 48m
I smoke Camels, I need to quit though.
 
Husseinisfine

Husseinisfine

Practice detachment.
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
23
Online
8h 42m
I've always wanted to try American Spirt, apparently they're really good.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
3,394
Online
31d 1h 48m
Husseinisfine said:
I've always wanted to try American Spirt, apparently they're really good.
Those cigarettes are trash and shit, you're not missing out on much. They're like smoking diluted air, you're better off with what you got now.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
4,076
Online
54d 8h 26m
I never started because its too expensive.
 
stravinsky

stravinsky

Wizard
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Posts
4,093
Online
154d 12h 15m
At least smoke something actually psychoactive, bro. :dafuckfeels:
 
Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 23, 2019
Posts
1,951
Online
15d 13h 1m
Mecoja said:
I never started because its too expensive.
and wageslaving is hard enough as it is.
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
10,795
Online
113d 13m
Husseinisfine said:
I started off with Marlboro Reds, but it was too harsh and I couldn't make it through half the pack and had to toss it in the trash. I later went back to the store and and picked up Lucky Strike, menthol lights click cigarettes. I loved it, finished the whole pack in one day. It's normal for newbie smokers to smoke menthol lights or ultra lights as their first cigarette, and then to move up to stronger cigarettes.

I loved it, I want more. I do feel a craving to keep smoking but I don't want to develop a habit for obvious reasons.

P.S. Picks are from Costa RicaView attachment 453559View attachment 453560View attachment 453562
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
4,076
Online
54d 8h 26m
Beta_Le_Pew said:
and wageslaving is hard enough as it is.
My sister goes trough 2 packs a day. half her paycheck goes on that shit.
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
5,755
Online
31d 21h 54m
You live in Costa Rica and don't even buy cigarillo ? :feelsrope:
 
Husseinisfine

Husseinisfine

Practice detachment.
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
23
Online
8h 42m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
You live in Costa Rica and don't even buy cigarillo ? :feelsrope:
I was visiting Costa Rica and I did try a cigar, enjoyed cigarettes better.
 
SafeAffect

SafeAffect

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Posts
247
Online
3d 2m
Tobacco is so dumb bro, smoke weed instead.
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
1,482
Online
10d 22h 34m
Hope your teeth don't rot out.
 
Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
49,847
Online
258d 12h 52m
Menthol filter are for foids and fags.
 
l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Posts
874
Online
8d 18h 41m
smoking american spirits, I figured if I'm gonna be single forever might as well get off this earth faster and die of lung cancer
 
Total

Total

Greycel
Joined
May 12, 2021
Posts
81
Online
2d 2h 25m
I sometimes take one or two per week as some sort of image style to look as drifter lal dunno and out of boredom i feel little bit nauseated afterwards. You dont need to be ill.
 
Last edited:
curryboy420

curryboy420

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
1,940
Online
23d 19h 20m
Been smoking 10 times a day for 4 years and i get this feeling like i have cancer in my throat nowadays. Kind of unpleasant. Oh well
 
Husseinisfine

Husseinisfine

Practice detachment.
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
23
Online
8h 42m
l33tbl0k3 said:
smoking american spirits, I figured if I'm gonna be single forever might as well get off this earth faster and die of lung cancer
American spirits, they’re good but expensive. Camels are nice and cheap.
 
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
5,578
Online
52d 10h 0m
Good smoking is based!
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
1,951
Online
39d 11h 55m
Just destroy your collagen via smoking theory.
 
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Plump up that coffin pillow friends
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
11,793
Online
223d 6h 33m
i love that first puff in the morning, feeling that nicotine :feelsohh:
 

Similar threads

Deleted member 28304
Replies
20
Views
356
The Lounge
Deleted member 28304
Deleted member 28304
Speedloader
Replies
171
Views
1K
IncelHQ
Lebensmüder
Replies
63
Views
2K
The Lounge
nystagmuscel
nystagmuscel
Lone-Star
Replies
39
Views
404
Numb