Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Destruction of a Cope: Foids and NPC Impact on Video Games

• Thread starter Deleted member 33902
  • Start date
Deleted member 33902

Deleted member 33902

Tired of Living
-
Here's another attempt at making something for ID. But I would like to discuss vidya, and how foid and NPC's are ruining it for me and others who enjoy this cope. And no, they aren't the only problems plaguing video games, there are issues such as quality and greed. But honestly, I am sick of the shoe-horning in of women in games. Video games are essentially required by social law to include a female in a video game. And they can't be a supporting or secondary character, they have to be the main character or a cover art character. But the more it is implemented, the more it become obvious that is just to get attention and to further push the: "muh, female representation" in media propaganda. Here's three examples, one is of a character, two is a game design element, and three is that of societal and cuckold expectations.

1. The character of Sadie Adler in Red Dead Redemption 2.

Sadie Adler has become a fan-favorite in Red Dead. And in media. Because she is a strong and capable female. And the thing is, she doesn't need to be a factor in the story, the first mission is basically about finding supplies, but then it turns into rescue woman. And then, by Chapter 3, she's already a gunslinging strong woman. It is blatant, just by her dialogue, that is just there for a representation that shows that women are strong. By Chapter 6, she completely eradicates the O'Driscoll gang, helps in Colm's (Leader) execution, and tears them apart at a hideout; It seems like all the work you as the player does amounts to nothing, it all focused on her. By the end of the game, she gets wounded, but doesn't need any help, because MUH WOMAN. And considering RDR2 is focused on realism, this is not accurate to the time period, she should have been a working maid or girl.

2. Implementation of gender selection in Assassin's Creed.

Ever since AC Odyssey in 2018, we no longer have a single assassin to get attached too. It's either this male or female. And according to NPCS and players alike, the woman are the better pick. I can't tell if it that on purpose or it's just more cucking and worshipping. It adds nothing, it ruins the story actually. And it messes up the AC timeline. What? Was playing Altair, Conner, or Arno not enough character or was a female enough to make it enjoyable?

3. "Ms. Pac-man is better than Pac-man"

There is a debate or saying from the developers of the original Pac-man that stated Ms. Pac-man was programmed to be better. And now, it is often believed by society alike. The thing is, I can't find anything to back that claim up. So, to me, it seems made up for the reason of "MUH women are better." Both games are literally the same fucking thing, how can one be better than the other? Am I missing something here?

And it keeps going down. E-girls and women that play video games usually do it for sex or money. And they get tons of views, and they are represented because of that. NPCs are also ruining it, with memes, sayings like "UwU" and "POGGERS," it ruins it. It degrades this cope further, it makes it look like a joke, and it also turns into a soyciety tool. I miss 2011 and that time, CoD, GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption, and others, it was simple fun. Going online was fun too. Now, it is just a joke. Fortnite GTA V, YouTubers clickbaiting, memes, E-girls and E-boys, forced SJW and soyciety representation.

Why can't men have any male spaces?

There are only like a handful of females that enjoy video games and don't play them for male attention

Sadie Adler has become a fan-favorite in Red Dead. And in media. Because she is a strong and capable female. And the thing is, she doesn't need to be a factor in the story, the first mission is basically about finding supplies, but then it turns into rescue woman. And then, by Chapter 3, she's already a gunslinging strong woman. It is blatant, just by her dialogue, that is just there for a representation that shows that women are strong. By Chapter 6, she completely eradicates the O'Driscoll gang, helps in Colm's (Leader) execution, and tears them apart at a hideout; It seems like all the work you as the player does amounts to nothing, it all focused on her. By the end of the game, she gets wounded, but doesn't need any help, because MUH WOMAN. And considering RDR2 is focused on realism, this is not accurate to the time period, she should have been a working maid or girl.
While Red Dead 2 is my favourite game and I choose to overlook this aspect as much as I can I know exactly what you mean about Sadie. I didn't have any problem with her being involved in SOME small shootouts here and there because it's part of her arc but fuck me later on she is a full blown gunslinger, taking the lead while Arthur covers her and is going out on her own taking on armies of men. Cringeworthy shit that almost ruins the game. Even if they chose a male character that had little to no gunslinging experience and then became like this by the end of the game I'd find it just as unrealistic but as you said it's the strong independent female card they are playing as always. Absolute pants.

Also as you said too they kind of sneak it in late on which makes it even worse. They pull the same shit during john Wick 3 too. For the first 2 films and a large part of the 3rd we are shown that John WIck is a living Legend in the world of assassins and is far above anyone else ability wise. Then of course in Part 3 Halle Berry's character turns up and just so happens to be the equal of John Wick saving his arse :feelsree:

united states is a shitty country

i think rockstar games said they would add a female character for GTA 6:cryfeels:
According to a leak or some insider info, yeah :feelscry:. But points if they ever release GTA 6.

‘A video of me getting a POG kill in this game’.

Who the fuck even says ‘POG’?

‘A video of me getting a POG kill in this game’.

Who the fuck even says ‘POG’?
I have encountered plenty of people, on YT and streams, saying that. I don't seek it out. It's kinda shocking

TV has some outlandish shit, shows with a 5'2 tiny woman beating up Batista looking 6'2 guys.

Most guys don't mind female characters who are fighters/gunslingers/etc., it's just that (normal, non-cucked) guys (who are the vast majority of the fanbase of virtually every video game) are tired of the in-your-face, feminist, male-bashing, "look at me, ah beez ah strongk wahmen" trope.

Ms. Pac-man is better than Pac-man"
1620781077973-png.444447

There is a debate or saying from the developers of the original Pac-man that stated Ms. Pac-man was programmed to be better. And now, it is often believed by society alike. The thing is, I can't find anything to back that claim up. So, to me, it seems made up for the reason of "MUH women are better." Both games are literally the same fucking thing, how can one be better than the other? Am I missing something here?
It's because she's a sexy ball monster that eats dead people. Even in pac land pac women are better