Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Destroyed sister in an argument

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I don't even know how but our daily bluepill vs blackpill discussion ended up being about incels (she suspected of me being one jfl I told her I wasn't so chill page didn't get exposed) and as a counter argument for her personality > looks bs I asked why every single incel is ugly and not Chad tier in looks?
She literally went silent for 3 seconds and didn't reply with anything other than "idk b-but muuhh psychologists u need help and incels are mEnTaLlY iLl nArCiSsIsTiC pEoPlE" like she is fucking dumb and deluded, bcuz she is a hole her ass always received validation from the very beggining while she thinks she overcame the bullying (she was mocked but not THAT much and it was pre-hs) by herself and that she understands my pain. Nothing comes close to being ignored and mistreated for every little thing you do and having no social or romantic life whatsoever.

Stupid gaslighting family I wish I got rid of them they are the most annoying gatekeepers I've ever known.

Nice op

3f0.gif

whores can't debate ngl

Low IQ sister.

time to onii chanmaxx and ascend

Destroy her with 8 inch BBC

Destroy her with 8 inch BBC
Nice reference :worryfeels: :feelsseriously:
Btw I'm highly doubtful she would accept her ass would go nuts and call the police or something lol she hates me

not my mother
but if my sister was 8/10 stacy or above id ask her
below that its not worth the risk and the incest
If your mother was a 8/10 stacy would you ask her for pity sex?

you should destroy her in more than argument
IamJacksBrokenHeart

Based and argumentpilled.

Always love using the "it just so happens" argument.

I heightpilled my sister in just a couple of sentences lol.

I don't even know how but our daily bluepill vs blackpill discussion ended up being about incels (she suspected of me being one jfl I told her I wasn't so chill page didn't get exposed) and as a counter argument for her personality > looks bs I asked why every single incel is ugly and not Chad tier in looks?
She literally went silent for 3 seconds and didn't reply with anything other than "idk b-but muuhh psychologists u need help and incels are mEnTaLlY iLl nArCiSsIsTiC pEoPlE" like she is fucking dumb and deluded, bcuz she is a hole her ass always received validation from the very beggining while she thinks she overcame the bullying (she was mocked but not THAT much and it was pre-hs) by herself and that she understands my pain. Nothing comes close to being ignored and mistreated for every little thing you do and having no social or romantic life whatsoever.

Stupid gaslighting family I wish I got rid of them they are the most annoying gatekeepers I've ever known.

It's not incest if you destroy her afterwards

Can't imagine how I'd freak out if someone said the term incel IRL to me.

Foids are stupid.

Won the battle(for a few mins) but lost the war :cryfeels:

another volcel with a sister I see