Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Destiny (Streamer) is a fucking cocklod loser.

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
Seriously fuck this guy. His wife gets blacked and he is still blue pilled lol. I hope he loses all his accounts and is forced to live around the demographics he defends.
(Detroit or Memphis hopefully)

Doesn't he have a son? Imagine growing up knowing your father is a cuck

Destiny should should be thrown in a volcano. Pathetic cucks deserve such a treatment.

LWgi.gif

He had it coming, he should have never got into an open relationship in the first place

Don't really care for this weird twitch drama but I thought it was really funny, especially after his weird rants against redpillers, mgtows and blackpillers. That dude got hit with a right straight by that divorce and he will never recover from that. Either way after it happened he started to say some mgtow-light stuff like "I'll never get married again."

It was fucking funny when Destiny started to rage after Melina wanted like 100k $ from him after the divorce. Like he realized in that split second that her ex-wife never saw him as anything more than a walking betabuxx wallet. It must have shattered his bleeding liberal feminist heart, and I love that.

Same thing for that one XQC guy too who argued with Andrew Tate, not that I care for Tate either because he's a faggot, but he got hit pretty hard after his ex made claims that they were married and that he had raped her and whatever.

Its great that this stuff happens to guys who are more well known. Usually you just end up hearing "oh we just got divorced" and that's that. Now guys get to see in real time how women actually act. Hopefully more and more young men get blackpilled.

I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself yet. He fits the demo to do so

I almost had a debate with this guy once because I was friends with the owner of a political discord server. Instead another friend I had debated him because the owner of the discord mistook him for me.

I would've completely fucking demolished destiny in that argument because I had all the blackpill stats and studies written down. I was even going to say a slur at the end and ruin his entire stream.

Anyway destiny is a massive brainlet. He thinks he's smart because he follows the mainstream narrative while being edgy. Completely insufferable.

I almost had a debate with this guy once because I was friends with the owner of a political discord server. Instead another friend I had debated him because the owner of the discord mistook him for me.

I would've completely fucking demolished destiny in that argument because I had all the blackpill stats and studies written down. I was even going to say a slur at the end and ruin his entire stream.

Anyway destiny is a massive brainlet. He thinks he's smart because he follows the mainstream narrative while being edgy. Completely insufferable.
He's like critikal but even more retarded.

Don't really care for this weird twitch drama but I thought it was really funny, especially after his weird rants against redpillers, mgtows and blackpillers. That dude got hit with a right straight by that divorce and he will never recover from that. Either way after it happened he started to say some mgtow-light stuff like "I'll never get married again."

It was fucking funny when Destiny started to rage after Melina wanted like 100k $ from him after the divorce. Like he realized in that split second that her ex-wife never saw him as anything more than a walking betabuxx wallet. It must have shattered his bleeding liberal feminist heart, and I love that.

Same thing for that one XQC guy too who argued with Andrew Tate, not that I care for Tate either because he's a faggot, but he got hit pretty hard after his ex made claims that they were married and that he had raped her and whatever.

Its great that this stuff happens to guys who are more well known. Usually you just end up hearing "oh we just got divorced" and that's that. Now guys get to see in real time how women actually act. Hopefully more and more young men get blackpilled.
Destiny argued that divorce hurt women more than men previously too lol. All the years he spent simping and worshiping the ground she walked on only to be discarded. Even more pathetic if he begged to eat the cum of the new boyfriend she was leaving him for.

He's like critikal but even more retarded.
Nah, honestly I think critical is smarter. Critical is a blatant grifter and doesn't believe anything he says outside of being a mindless simp. He's been exposed for regurgitating opinions he didn't believe before because they were the most popular.

Destiny on the other hand unironically believes everything he says and thinks he's a great hero for mindlessly participating in tribalism.

Nah, honestly I think critical is smarter. Critical is a blatant grifter and doesn't believe anything he says outside of being a mindless simp. He's been exposed for regurgitating opinions he didn't believe before because they were the most popular.

Destiny on the other hand unironically believes everything he says and thinks he's a great hero for mindlessly participating in tribalism.
Still are both jewtube faggots tho.
Critical broke up with his gf lol. He got fucking cucked. He gives away money to make himself feel like god.

Picture of critical after gymaxxing

Attachments

• gym-is-brutal-for-short-men-v0-fbrrdw2bnlub1.jpg
    gym-is-brutal-for-short-men-v0-fbrrdw2bnlub1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 21
Still are both jewtube faggots tho.
Critical broke up with his gf lol. He got fucking cucked. He gives away money to make himself feel like god.
Yeah I do hate critical more. He's one of the worst things to happen to YouTube along with Mr. beast.

Yeah I do hate critical more. He's one of the worst things to happen to YouTube along with Mr. beast.
Aren't all these jewtubers under one organization? Lol. Even jewtube has tunnels lol

He's a sociopath. I doubt he cares about the tranny. If the optics were against the freak then he'd discard him in a second.
Exactly. Mr beast6000 was actually fucking based. He dunked on children's shitty intros. I still rewatch em on le internet archive. Kino stuff. But then the goylords drugged him with the ultra bluepill.

Exactly. Mr beast6000 was actually fucking based. He dunked on children's shitty intros. I still rewatch em on le internet archive. Kino stuff. But then the goylords drugged him with the ultra bluepill.
He's still the same guy. He did edgy stuff back then because it was profitable and the best way to get popular on YouTube. There was never anything genuine about him. He's a cold calculating robot.

He's still the same guy. He did edgy stuff back then because it was profitable and the best way to get popular on YouTube. There was never anything genuine about him. He's a cold calculating robot.
Beep book. I love money.
But hey. He does help people atleast. He's a gift from god.

I dont know who he is but he looks and sounds like a mega faggot.

Hopefully more and more young men get blackpilled.
And what good would that do? Mostly the normies will try to become chads with surgeries and pump and dump basically.
Which is more or less the same thing happening already

Destiny is a cuck but the streamers who hate him are faggots too. The only watchable streamers are Forsen and Asmongold tbh

I remember the worst intros series

Used to watch it all the time before he went soy