Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Destiny 2 final shape fucking sucks (rage)

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
I don’t know man… really don’t like this new prismatic subclass or what ever it’s called, and the new enemies are dumb and cartoonish… 3/10 as of right now for me… i am very disappointed, also the legendary campaign is hard asf this time

Well it is “legendary” difficulty

I thought campaign writing was ok but the missions were great but too easy on legendary. Raid looks great & the final 12 man mission was fantastic. Also prismatic is great.

But after that it’s back to the same boring shit which is the issue with this game. The forsaken expansion was way better & it’s not even close.

Destiny in this day & age is soulless most of the time like many modern video games. It’s the same bs again and again & the only good thing is the few pieces of content that they do well such as the raids & dungeons.

The amazing experience of destiny 1 & year 2 of destiny 2 are gone. Those experiences were truely something special the whole time.

Last edited:
I thought campaign writing was ok but the missions were great but too easy on legendary. Raid looks great & the final 12 man mission was fantastic. Also prismatic is great.

But after that it’s back to the same boring shit which is the issue with this game. The forsaken expansion was way better & it’s not even close.

Destiny in this day & age is soulless most of the time like many modern video games. It’s the same bs again and again & the only good thing is the few pieces of content that they do well such as the raids & dungeons.

The amazing experience of destiny 1 & year 2 of destiny 2 are gone. Those experiences were truely something special the whole time.
Actually I was wrong, after I finished the campaign (excision) I almost cried… I still don’t like the raid in terms of looks, also some of the new guns are busted so yeah, but forsaken is definitely the goat, man I think last wish beats every raid in the history of this game, even my second favorite wrath of the machine

Actually I was wrong, after I finished the campaign (excision) I almost cried… I still don’t like the raid in terms of looks, also some of the new guns are busted so yeah, but forsaken is definitely the goat, man I think last wish beats every raid in the history of this game, even my second favorite wrath of the machine
I still don’t like prismatic for some reason, it just doesn’t feel right to me in a way

I really hate pyramid/darkness themed locations