Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Destined to be alone

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Crazy to think back when I was a kid I was optimistic out going cheerful and blissful to this feeling I feel everyday now this feeling that eats at my now tainted soul loneliness is a curse I'll never feel the warmth of a women or know what it's like to be desired truly but I've burnt all the bluep lovey dovey lies I use to have but one memories of mine makes me wanna end it all
Back when I was like 7 or 8 I met this cute girl at the boys and girls club she was my first kiss and I remember when we were waiting for our parents to pick us up she shared her poptart with me and I put My head in her lap and she rubbed my head it was pure innocent puppy love as soon as I hit puberty my life went downhill and I've never gotten or will never feel that kinda blissfulness ever again if I don't rope I'll grow old a bitter still remembering that one memory while she's most definitely forgotten about me jfl it's over:feelsrope:

Back when I was like 7 or 8 I met this cute girl at the boys and girls club she was my first kiss and I remember when we were waiting for our parents to pick us up she shared her poptart with me and I put My head in her lap and she rubbed my head it was pure innocent puppy love

I used to be very anxious to see Lyric, a girl from elementary school. She wore skinny jeans.

YOU HAVE KISSED A FOID IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL YOU CHAD MOGGER:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

WHEN I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL I WAS BULLIED AND BEATEN TO A BLOODY PULP AND EVERYONE WAS REPULSED BY ME:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Try being a kissless hugless touchless at the age of 25 you mogger bragging about kissing toilets IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL THIS IS GIGACHAD LEVEL YOU ENTITLED FAKECEL:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

you don’t know how it feels:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: the only thing that kissed me ever is the knife i scarred my body with:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Man you niggas bitter to the core this shit happened so long ago I'm ugly now I wasn't ugly when I was a kid

Why is you avi that cucked Wolf from that netflix anime? Are you in love with the local whore too? :feelskek::feelskek:

First kiss implies you’ve had more than one. If it was the only kiss you ever received you would have worded it like that.
First and last sorry I'm illiterate

I used to be very anxious to see Lyric, a girl from elementary school. She wore skinny jeans.

P2:

Zamontae

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

Last edited:
I was cute when I was 7 and 8 I became ugly became puberty
Same for me, when I was young I was normal looking and puberty fucked me up. One time when I was about 7 a girl kissed me on my cheek. Now, I'm 30 and my life is pretty much over.

One time when I was about 7 a girl kissed me on my cheek

Yes...Ashley. In elementary, Ashley was a bit kind to Aspie John, though she did something on one occasion that made him a bit anxious and uncomfortable(Platonic). Gabriella, Lyric's best friend, was however much different...she bullied Aspie John and Dakari with Lyric.

Gabriella resembled Carly Palacios.

Bonus Chapter:

Aspie John's classmates often fought with the teacher. His teacher would grab the misbehaving student and promptly force them into the corner. Johnny, Antonio, Dark-skinned April, Vincent...

One day, Aspie John was sitting near the school exit awaiting his mother when he noticed Johnny's presence. Johnny was often among the last ones to leave, and the two spent time together briefly on this occasion speaking. Johnny was quite respectful and friendly to Aspie John.

Last edited:
Yes...Ashley. In elementary, Ashley was a bit kind to Aspie John, though she did something on one occasion that made him a bit anxious and uncomfortable(Platonic). Gabriella, Lyric's best friend, was however much different...she bullied Aspie John and Dakari with Lyric.

Gabriella resembled Carly Palacios.

Bonus Chapter:

Aspie John's classmates often fought with the teacher. His teacher would grab the misbehaving student and promptly force them into the corner. Johnny, Antonio, Dark-skinned April, Vincent...

One day, Aspie John was sitting near the school exit awaiting his mother when he noticed Johnny's presence. Johnny was often among the last ones to leave, and the two spent time together briefly on this occasion speaking. Johnny was quite respectful and friendly to Aspie John.
What are you trying to say?

Same for me, when I was young I was normal looking and puberty fucked me up. One time when I was about 7 a girl kissed me on my cheek. Now, I'm 30 and my life is pretty much over.
As for me, now when I look at pictures taken when I was 6 or 7, I realize I was a 4/10 objectively (a 5/10 at best). JFL. And then I became uglier (a 3/10).

I sat next to her once during lunch, I think...

Did we race each-other? Probably...

I think, though, that I also recall something happening shortly afterwards...perhaps it was...self-defense?

I have never had a first kiss, mogs me