Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Despite Being Bullied at the Office by Chads and Stacies, I Still Love my Job and Am Proud of my Work

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I realized that nothing can break down my spirit. Despite being mocked and ignored at the office by everyone during workhours, and explicitly bullied when we go out for "socialization" events... I still love my job and am very proud of the work I do. I like the fact that despite how I'm treated so shitty, I get the job done. I don't complain, I don't whine, I don't rat to H.R... I shut up and do my job. I am clearly the one holding the company together. The Chads are dumb, the girls don't even do any real work, they're just on their phones all day. I was the guy hired to keep shit running while the others were just hired because they "look" professional and as a consulting firm it's all about our look. I feel like a movie protagonist. I'm so underrated and don't get any credit for it, but I do it anyways.

This makes me feel even more special, while many would quit or whine, I don't. I do productive endeavor for its own sake. Why does a carpenter make a table? Is it for money? Maybe, but maybe it is to create something as close to perfection as possible, to strive in an art, to do something good. This is what ascension means to me now. I've given up on women, but I have not given up on self actualization.

Imo being bullied is far better than being a bully.

I thank God that whilst I am bullied, at least I was not born as a bully.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Jfl what is this shit? You're doing mental gymnastics to get over getting shit on by your peers

you're the backbone of the company and you bust your ass off for the same money (if not less) than those normies do while doing nothing :feelshaha::feelshaha: you need to get out of there

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Jfl what is this shit? You're doing mental gymnastics to get over getting shit on by your peers
I just wrote a thread on it. Being bullied is better than being a bully because the bullied may lose his dignity, but the bully loses his soul.

you're the backbone of the company and you bust your ass off for the same money (if not less) than those normies do while doing nothing :feelshaha::feelshaha: you need to get out of there
And do what? Become homeless in NYC so Chad bankers can beat me up for fun after work?

I just wrote a thread on it. Being bullied is better than being a bully because the bullied may lose his dignity, but the bully loses his soul.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Previously unrecorded levels of cope

When you feel you got enough expertise, try moving to a competitor with a higher salary pay.

"Imo being bullied is far better than being a bully."
>can't relate to this. I dislike both of these situations.

I mean I prefer to not be bullied. Ofc, I don't like bullying others.
If I dislike someone, I just ignore them.

When you feel you got enough expertise, try moving to a competitor with a higher salary pay.
Does loyalty not mean anything to you?

As bad as they treat me I'm greatful they gave me a job in the first place, I could have gone homeless.

no man, find a different company
You can't.

If you don't come from an incredibly rich family, there's really no way to get a job. I got VERY lucky with this company, but without connections or Chad looks you're not going to get hired.

"Imo being bullied is far better than being a bully."
>can't relate to this. I dislike both of these situations.

I mean I prefer to not be bullied. Ofc, I don't like bullying others.
If I dislike someone, I just ignore them.
I agree, but if i had to choose one i'd be bullied.

This:society::blackpill:

the OP level of cuckoldry is off the charts, if you enjoy being a wagecuck for literal pennies while getting abused all day you are worse than the simps on twitch donating to their etoilets, you are the definition of “doormat” OP:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsrope::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I can tolerate abuse if I'm paid more money than God.

It seems like you are coping or doing mental gymnastics like said by others; I would suggest applying to a new company in the meantime to get a new job or get new skills to apply for another job, at least assuming you don't want to do anything else. Being bullied while doing nothing about stopping it is a mentally weak act.

It seems like you are coping or doing mental gymnastics like said by others; I would suggest applying to a new company in the meantime to get a new job or get new skills to apply for another job, at least assuming you don't want to do anything else. Being bullied while doing nothing about stopping it is a mentally weak act.
You can't just "get another job", I have all the skills, you need good looks.

the OP level of cuckoldry is off the charts, if you enjoy being a wagecuck for literal pennies while getting abused all day you are worse than the simps on twitch donating to their etoilets, you are the definition of “doormat” OP:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsrope::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
JEWp back again trying to spread slavery propaganda :feelshaha::feelshaha: go away kike

Meanwhile i get to be leechmaxx+NEETmaxx until i get my (((inheritance))) and after all your sigma grindset bs you will still be a peon compared to me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and the funny thing is my family isn’t even rich:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine working your ass of like a slave for decades and praising that broken system just to be moneymogged by a literal mentalcel NEET who is not even allowed to drive a car :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a cuck:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You're just a whiny brat, you live in the best job market in history. Even low skilled labor pays more than ever now and you complain. You're the epitome of entilement whiner generation.

You can't just "get another job", I have all the skills, you need good looks.
I did say at least regarding what you could do, though. I believe you still have other options and these options were among the least you could try on the side.
You could try improving looksmaxxing and personality (like learned basic stuff like body language) to appear more confident along with benefit from the halo effect and making ultimatums; also, being willing to fight if physically harassed not taken out of self-defense.

that is some mechanical orange level cope
you should be calculating fuck you money and set a date to quit

OP now has his body swarmed with estrogen, which is why he is typing out paragraphs of this :bluepill:femdom humiliating shit. The cuckdom fetish of this guy makes me want to puke (I'm not going to be able to eat for a while now). This is just as bad as the other thread of the kid finding out his mother has been cucking his father, and the dad has taken it like the subservient bid he is.

My eyes are ablaze from reading this shit. He is jewestrojen

@Edmund_Kemper jfl at these copers