Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Despite appearance, many niggers aint shit in hand to hand combat, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Why u think so many of them seem to always feel the need to roam in packs of at least 3 or some shit & always jumping someone when they do find a target to beef with, mang? :feelshaha:

Negroes lack stamina. Their explosive behavior lasts only for a moment. You need to defend yourself at first and wait until he gets tired so you can strike him.
Bingo, GrAY :feelsthink:

I wrestled against a few of them and they almost always lacked coordination and were easy to beat. Problem is in real life they’ll resort to pulling out a weapon rather than fighting you like a man.

I wrestled against a few of them and they almost always lacked coordination and were easy to beat. Problem is in real life they’ll resort to pulling out a weapon rather than fighting you like a man.
Thats why I keep a nigger killing stick of my own, Chico :feelsthink:

Fighting like a man is a good way to cuck yourself

Many here will do the same. So is it really fighting like a man? When this is just how things go now? I mean I could run over a lot of people and not give a shit and still come out victorious. And I could do the same thing to a person who wanted to punch like a man. I'm below average small but I'm not gunna go down without trying anything resourceful. Fighting with bare fists can only go far when everyone is taller than you. That's why most men pull out weapons, If they truly want it down quick and simple.

Last edited:
Many here will do the same. So is it really fighting like a man? When this is just how things go now? I mean I could run over a lot of people and not give a shit and still come out victorious. And I could do the same thing to a person who wanted to punch like a man. I'm below average small but I'm not gunna go down without trying anything resourceful. Fighting with bare fists can only go far when everyone is taller than you. That's why most men pull out weapons, If they truly want it down quick and simple.
I agree. Pulling out a firestick is the best form of self defense.

There's no such thing as fighting like a man anymore. Just whoever gets luckier with their weapon first. I understand that's the way things are now and it's why if I were to get into a street fight I'd fight to kill.

There's no such thing as fighting like a man anymore. Just whoever gets luckier with their weapon first. I understand that's the way things are now and it's why if I were to get into a street fight I'd fight to kill.
Street fight? What street fight when I can just run you over with a box of metal and four wheels. Mr universe god jesus gave manlets tools. And we use those tools to win. I suggest you do the same my son

Street fight? What street fight when I can just run you over with a box of metal and four wheels. Mr universe god jesus gave manlets tools. And we use those tools to win. I suggest you do the same my son
THE MANLET SHALL TAKE REVENGE