Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Despite all the infighting we have here, you people are pretty cool.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I think this forum has many debates, on certain subjects, such as race pill, face or height, the degree to which normies are suffering. IT says we're an "echo chamber", yet we disagree a ton. (fuck them)

Whatever the case may be, this place is awesome, and it's great to be able to vent as a low value male. Some of you like me, some don't (sorry), but either way you guys are awesome.

We all have our different problems and issues, but just know that you're not alone. It's becoming more common by the day and as any human, we need social interaction in some way, and this forum provides it to a degree.

Giphy 1

Thanks lithuaniancel:yes: we shall make a toast

@Bakura806 @TheGoodGuy @UninspiredGuy1 @Irredeemable @Speedloader @SryMyEnglish @FastBananaCEO @SadLonelySingle @Ecstasy @RollD20 @FidelCashflow @werty1457 @Spioenkop1 @Wagiecel @ldargoblin @Over_this_Life @OverBeforeItBegan @Gymcelled @Koruga @BummerDrummer @Venomkore @truthpill @Reprobus @ItsOver4cel @curryZoomercoomer @Wizard32 @Indari @turbocuckcel_7000 @RREEEEEEEEE @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Legendarywristcel @Tenshi @zangano1 @Edmund_Kemper @BITG @TheSecondComing @Words2_live_bye @nazianime @Coulan @LastGerman @Joelossus @Newbie17 @JohnWickCel @LittleBoy @FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB @anon1822 @Anonymous MG @Subhuman Currycel @sub8male @Grothendieck @78980n @ThoughtfulCel @shii410 @mylifeistrash @WØLF @Transcended Trucel @Ropemaxx @Sparrow's Song @wereqryan @Emba @ChinaCurry @Hate_my_life @Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito @Animecel2D @Blacktarpill @Cuyen @Lookscel @Diocel @unsettling @FlamingCel @King_of_morons @TigerFestival @Zettacel @ihaveno1 @FinnCel @Robtical @Mainländer @ionlycopenow @pp183 @Dregster666 @Fearofeight @VirginAutistManlet @Atavistic Autist @Cybersex is our hope @The Abyss @universallyabhorred @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Daydreamincel @BlackpilledTruecel @quinn24 @Dionysus

@LOLI BREEDING @Total Imbecile and @grondilu

Thanks buddy boyo!
full

@Bakura806 @TheGoodGuy @UninspiredGuy1 @Irredeemable @Speedloader @SryMyEnglish @FastBananaCEO @SadLonelySingle @Ecstasy @RollD20 @FidelCashflow @werty1457 @Spioenkop1 @Wagiecel @ldargoblin @Over_this_Life @OverBeforeItBegan @Gymcelled @Koruga @BummerDrummer @Venomkore @truthpill @Reprobus @ItsOver4cel @curryZoomercoomer @Wizard32 @Indari @turbocuckcel_7000 @RREEEEEEEEE @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Legendarywristcel @Tenshi @zangano1 @Edmund_Kemper @BITG @TheSecondComing @Words2_live_bye @nazianime @Coulan @LastGerman @Joelossus @Newbie17 @JohnWickCel @LittleBoy @FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB @anon1822 @Anonymous MG @Subhuman Currycel @sub8male @Grothendieck @78980n @ThoughtfulCel @shii410 @mylifeistrash @WØLF @Transcended Trucel @Ropemaxx @Sparrow's Song @wereqryan @Emba @ChinaCurry @Hate_my_life @Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito @Animecel2D @Blacktarpill @Cuyen @Lookscel @Diocel @unsettling @FlamingCel @King_of_morons @TigerFestival @Zettacel @ihaveno1 @FinnCel @Robtical @Mainländer @ionlycopenow @pp183 @Dregster666 @Fearofeight @VirginAutistManlet @Atavistic Autist @Cybersex is our hope @The Abyss @universallyabhorred @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Daydreamincel @BlackpilledTruecel @quinn24 @Dionysus

:feelsYall:

Wheres the yugioh avatar?

Thanks for the tag, brocel :feelsYall:

Thanks br0!

:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsYall::feelsYall:

Well i just want to say youre a based poster and i agree than the difference in views is what keeps me coming back to this site.

Thanks for the mention. Also

Wheres the yugioh avatar?

As for the thread, it's nice knowing I'm not the only KHHV and a forum made just for us without women and whiteknights to shit it up, makes it a nice place to be, although things have gotten stagnant and there's lots of assholes here, it's still better to be here than be anywhere else hearing women complain about loneliness or other men talk about their GFs on other places I've been too. So yeah it's kind of nice.

Thanks man, its truely an honor. I love you all!

thank you kindly

yeah I generally think the vast majority of you are pretty nice guys and are significantly better people than the average person

I've been meaning to say this for a while but whenever we argue or disagree on something, I'm not really criticizing you as a human being, just the words that appear on my screen. you know what I mean?

yeah I generally think most of you are pretty nice guys and are significantly better people than the average person

I've been meaning to say this for a while but whenever we argue or disagree on something, I'm not really criticizing you as a human being, just the words that appear on my screen. you know what I mean?
yeah me and you have had some disagreements. my bad if i came across that way seriously..

but i think you get me overall, because we relate on the acne scarring and shit

:feelsautistic:

thanks bro

thank you boyo you're cool too

yeah me and you have had some disagreements. my bad if i came across that way seriously..

but i think you get me overall, because we relate on the acne scarring and shit
yeah definitely. and don't worry about it, it's pretty natural to get heated and insult someone during a disagreement, I know you don't mean it personally so I'd never hold a grudge over it. plus in a way I am glad that there's diversity of thought here

Yeehaw!

:D:bluepill::feelsLSD:

:feelsokman:
tfw when you get validation from co while chad gets it from tinder/instagram

:feelsokman:
tfw when you get validation from co while chad gets it from tinder/instagram
you're bring suifuel into a lifefuel topic bro :feelsUnreal:

Three of these users have a special place :feelsEhh:

:feelsautistic:

mentally crippled by lonely teen years :feelsYall:

Thanks for the tag man

Wholesome thread

It's been nice posting here.

Thanks for the mention, I agree too. Being incel sucks for the most part but what this community provides is like nothing else

Thanks human

20200120 150922

:feelsYall:

I agree despite the debates and arguments. This is probably the only forum with true free speech in a controlled manner.

Cheers:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:heres to coping

I think its good that we all have our different opinions on blackpilled topics it keeps discussions interesting and at the end of the day we are all ugly losers

The ones he likes the least ofc
no actually

totalimbecile and lolibreeding have spaces, grondilu wasn't included in the last tagging