Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Despite all the infighting we have here, you people are pretty cool.

Sometimes all you are is a background character in someone elses story.

tenor.gif
20200619 111433

I think this forum has many debates, on certain subjects, such as race pill, face or height, the degree to which normies are suffering. IT says we're an "echo chamber", yet we disagree a ton. (fuck them)

Whatever the case may be, this place is awesome, and it's great to be able to vent as a low value male. Some of you like me, some don't (sorry), but either way you guys are awesome.

We all have our different problems and issues, but just know that you're not alone. It's becoming more common by the day and as any human, we need social interaction in some way, and this forum provides it to a degree.

View attachment 279283

IT literally agree on everything and if you dont you get banned or mass downvoted, if they dont think they're an echo chamber they're extremely low IQ

I will expose that youre a slayer one day

Glad being there ngl

You get poon

Ive never been wrong

giphy.gif
honestly i wish.

you see how much time i spend here bro.

like, if i was just a grey or blue cel i understand suspicion

but look at my time here. i am incel as fuck

honestly i wish.

you see how much time i spend here bro.

like, if i was just a grey or blue cel i understand suspicion

but look at my time here. i am incel as fuck

Ngl you do spend way too much time here

Almost 1/3 since your join date

Thats brutal ngl

@Bakura806 @TheGoodGuy @UninspiredGuy1 @Irredeemable @Speedloader @SryMyEnglish @FastBananaCEO @SadLonelySingle @Ecstasy @RollD20 @FidelCashflow @werty1457 @Spioenkop1 @Wagiecel @ldargoblin @Over_this_Life @OverBeforeItBegan @Gymcelled @Koruga @BummerDrummer @Venomkore @truthpill @Reprobus @ItsOver4cel @curryZoomercoomer @Wizard32 @Indari @turbocuckcel_7000 @RREEEEEEEEE @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Legendarywristcel @Tenshi @zangano1 @Edmund_Kemper @BITG @TheSecondComing @Words2_live_bye @nazianime @Coulan @LastGerman @Joelossus @Newbie17 @JohnWickCel @LittleBoy @FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB @anon1822 @Anonymous MG @Subhuman Currycel @sub8male @Grothendieck @78980n @ThoughtfulCel @shii410 @mylifeistrash @WØLF @Transcended Trucel @Ropemaxx @Sparrow's Song @wereqryan @Emba @ChinaCurry @Hate_my_life @Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito @Animecel2D @Blacktarpill @Cuyen @Lookscel @Diocel @unsettling @FlamingCel @King_of_morons @TigerFestival @Zettacel @ihaveno1 @FinnCel @Robtical @Mainländer @ionlycopenow @pp183 @Dregster666 @Fearofeight @VirginAutistManlet @Atavistic Autist @Cybersex is our hope @The Abyss @universallyabhorred @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Daydreamincel @BlackpilledTruecel @quinn24 @Dionysus

@LOLI BREEDING @Total Imbecile and @grondilu
Thanks man.

Fuck you, postmaxxer :)

nice to post alongside you brah and hope this place is around for a long time

Avi Halo is real.
Can't take this post seriously with a shitty avi like that.

IT says we're an "echo chamber", yet we disagree a ton.
I guess it's possible for both? Or more like it MUST be both.

Kind of like everyone (celibates and sex-havers alike) are selectively celibate (you're never having sex with everyone at all times) and thus in respect to that celibacy spectruum are simultaneously volcel (to opportunities you don't pursue) and incel (to opportunities you do).

All communities have varying degrees of echo chamber elements (you're just bound to have SOME type of trend based on memes associated with some communities) and there's no perfect echo chamber so you can at least have casual disagreements if only to escape the sense of being an echo chamber.

I guess it's possible for both? Or more like it MUST be both.

Kind of like everyone (celibates and sex-havers alike) are selectively celibate (you're never having sex with everyone at all times) and thus in respect to that celibacy spectruum are simultaneously volcel (to opportunities you don't pursue) and incel (to opportunities you do).

All communities have varying degrees of echo chamber elements (you're just bound to have SOME type of trend based on memes associated with some communities) and there's no perfect echo chamber so you can at least have casual disagreements if only to escape the sense of being an echo chamber.
high IQ post

we can always strive to be less echo-chambery

loosening the rules on gay/trans content would be a start
sorry but i disagree. too many people will prey on incels and try to turn them gay

sorry but i disagree. too many people will prey on incels and try to turn them gay
That will only make us angrier and stronger, or else you were gay all along.

I mean seriously, I get that we're vulnerable and pliable if given attention and shit, but the whole "no gay memes or you turn gay" is more a thing to worry about with prepubescent boys. Aren't we all adults here?

That will only make us angrier and stronger, or else you were gay all along.

I mean seriously, I get that we're vulnerable and pliable if given attention and shit, but the whole "no gay memes or you turn gay" is more a thing to worry about with prepubescent boys. Aren't we all adults here?
i personally wouldn't turn gay, but i see no reason for that content to be on this forum. just my opinion. you are allowed your opinion as well

Thanks a lot!