Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over desmondisamzaing(drag kid). This is a normal day in the west.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

The 11-year-old LGBTQ+ activist and self-proclaimed "Drag Kid" is known as @desmondisamazing on social media .

Desmondisamazing Instagram Following Users Piknu

He is 11. No way a child can think of such things at 11, there is no way that any child at 11 years old thinks about LGBTQ or any other nonsense.
At that age people used to think about playing games.

Now they think of changing genders.

This is normal in the west.

foids applaud this knowing full well there are creeps that jack off to this

yet they screech if a 12 year old girl posted shit like this

once again there is a war on men

we must stop putting holes on a pedestal

ugly as sin and victim of child abuse
but incels are the real evil, absolute demons! :soy:
he's apparently being drugged btw (he knew what ketamine was and how to take it) and some of the drag queens he hangs out with are criminals (no joke, look it up)
And yet no one does anything
This is fine. Everything is fine.
Nothing wrong at all.

Last edited:
That kid has one of the worst eye areas I've ever seen. He puts mine to shame.

At least it's genetic shit that's being used to push this agenda.

ugly as sin and victim of child abuse
but incels are the real evil, absolute demons! :soy:
he's apparently being drugged btw (he knew what ketamine was and how to take it) and some of the drag Queens he hungs out with are criminals (no joke, look it up)
And yet no one does anything
This is fine. Everything is fine.
Nothing wrong at all.
View attachment 99034
I heard so.

“I’ve been doing drag since I was 2 years old,” Desmond told NBC.

Crossdressing icon RuPaul also praised Desmond as “the future of America.”

Desmond’s mother Wendy Napoles described curating his social media so that “haters” are blocked so Desmond can “interact with his fans.”

I bet he's getting molested in some pizzagate kind of place. I think a video of him surfaced where he danced on the stage of a gay bar (idk if that was another kid)

His parents need to get jailed tbh. This is not okay

I bet he's getting molested in some pizzagate kind of place. I think a video of him surfaced where he danced on the stage of a gay bar (idk if that was another kid)

His parents need to get jailed tbh. This is not okay
Cope. Him and his parents have full support from the average normfags that support this.

Cope. Him and his parents have full support from the average normfags that support this.
The average normfag is a pedophile who supports the molestation of brainwashed kids
The jews did this, they normalized this kind of degeneracy through tranny LGBT psyops

This world needs a hard reset.

Where the fuck is his parents

probably dad drinking soy while mom licking tyrone's ass

When I was 11 I just wanted to watch baseball and play Pokemon. I didn't even know what a faggot was. The west must be destroyed.

Just a reminder people who support this vote in elections and make decision for their country.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back