Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Desiring validation from a foid while having sex is inevitable even if it’s better if you don’t

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
You shouldn’t hate yourself for being ugly because it’s not your fault. The only reason why it is a bad thing is because foids say it is. Foids are fucking retarded and don’t know how to make decisions. Only foids care about how guys look and you shouldn’t take a foid’s opinion seriously.

But the thing is that feeling validation while having sex is the best possible experience you can ever have. Even if it sounds a little cucked feeling validation from a foid will make the sex feel even better because that’s just how our minds/bodies work. But having this sort of experience will just never happen at all no matter what solution we come up with.

The second best way to feel even better when having sex is through domination. This does NOT necessarily mean rape. It is just when you can take control and do whatever you please with the foid you are fucking.(((consensually of course))) This will also make the dopamine rush of having sex even stronger since it is every man’s desire to dominate and assert power.

But desiring to feel validation is even stronger. Even if it is objectively better to give up on wanting validation, you can’t. We were biologically meant want validation.

Even if it is objectively better to give up on wanting validation, you can’t. We were biologically meant want validation.
I buy that. I would say that it makes sense to me given my life circumstances. I've come to a place of accepting my inceldom, and finding a certain degree of peace, but anyone else who has gotten to this stage can confirm that the peace you feel really just comes and goes. The need for sexual validation is still real and intense, but it isn't everpresent like it was when I was young. I don't think anyone ever gets away from it, no matter how irrational or stupid you find it.

Sometimes I sit back and just look at people and think of them as animals. It seems so stupid, sometimes, to put my meat in her meat and slap it around and it's like a goddamn thing. If an alien species that didn't have sex came to earth and observed us, they would think that we're goddamn lunatics to be so obsessed with meat-slapping. But even thinking of things in this way, you just can't escape it - sexual validation is seductive and it is important to our mental health.

thats why you get a GFE experience, and I think about making myself cum first and feel good using her body. And I dont think its the best experience you can ever have, especially from the perespective of this guy a normie turned whoremaxxer

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsAAVCMaMds

Do you really think Low IQ sub saharans care about women validations when they rape a whore? or even animals, they just want to coom, to feel the pleasure of their dick inside a pussy :smonk:

I buy that. I would say that it makes sense to me given my life circumstances. I've come to a place of accepting my inceldom, and finding a certain degree of peace, but anyone else who has gotten to this stage can confirm that the peace you feel really just comes and goes. The need for sexual validation is still real and intense, but it isn't everpresent like it was when I was young. I don't think anyone ever gets away from it, no matter how irrational or stupid you find it.

Sometimes I sit back and just look at people and think of them as animals. It seems so stupid, sometimes, to put my meat in her meat and slap it around and it's like a goddamn thing. If an alien species that didn't have sex came to earth and observed us, they would think that we're goddamn lunatics to be so obsessed with meat-slapping. But even thinking of things in this way, you just can't escape it - sexual validation is seductive and it is important to our mental health.
yep, i can relate. As you get older, the mental pain of knowing that you are pathetic ugly and virgin still lingers, but its easier to deal with compared to when you were young.

In the words of morgan freeman in shawshank redemption - " i dont give a shit anymore"

You're almost there. But let me take it a bit further. Let's say that somebody who has had non-paid sex told you that sex wasn't that great. How would you react? Would it change your mind about wanting the sex and foid validation? Unless you're a Chad/Stacy who worships their own bodies and therefore gets off like the entire sex experience is a religious experience, (which no Incel really worships his own body, or average/below average equipment, which means your going to be with a average to below average girl who is also negatively body conscious) sex for everyone else is just "eh". And for ugly/fat people it's also "eh". I'm sure there are only a few good times and a lot of bad times. (While having sex)

So, what I am saying is, what is the real problem? Is it wanting sex and not getting it? Or is being part of the religious club of healthy sex-have'ers ? If it's the latter then basically what we are saying is that having foids is a religion and having that religion only has a pay-off long term of you can continue to be a part of it fully. Does a religion work of you half-believe ?