Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Desire to trigger ITtards and other cucked degenerates is very compatible with life goals

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Biggest desire is to find cute adorable teen loli with good cultured father, fuck "laws", parents of waifu are more important. But even lesser, but more compatible to world's conditions, desire of finding 18+ cute chuuni thin virgin with looks and vibes of teenager, is still very horrifying for degenerates. Man over 30 despises body positive women with experience, and wants to take advantage over inexperienced 18 years old child, who looks like even smaller child

Mission very extremely hard to impossible, but sacred, for my happiness and their suffering
Again, tfu on my damned moron former friends, who wanted me to go for ugly roasties. I may be soy drinking nonmasculine fag, but I'm not cuck
We have hard mission to do, we may fail, but anyway we will be in honor, and roasties are to be voided, atleast commitment to them

I hope the larp reveal will be as funny as the one of Neet.

Those degenerates enjoy my tears, so atleast I can enjoy when they triggered

Kek, i like this guy.

Good luck with that man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back