Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe your emotion after seeing this

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
87n5NFm.png

Degeneracy at its finest.

Acid face these whores.

anincelforlifelol said:
Acid face these whores.

Look at the amount of fucking likes too man. Acid is too good for these fucking whores and the entire degenerate west. I wish everyone here would just fucking die.

RopeForSluts said:
Look at the amount of fucking likes too man. Acid is too good for these fucking whores and the entire degenerate west. I wish everyone here would just fucking die.

Agreed.

Rage because they forgot to say that its for Chad only to look at. average/ugly males wpuld be called objectifying creeps.

ItheIthe said:
Link isn't working for me?
The embedded picture is not showing up for you? Here's a link to the imgur post: https://m.imgur.com/87n5NFm

Can we please get incinerated by fire?

Society is degenerate. A horrible place for true families. A place where woman lead a lifestyle of pretty much a prostitute, without realizing it. Where men are cucked and are conditioned to accept and love it. Just lol at degenerate cucked societies. JUST LOL!

Then after getting attention from mostly sub5s and not Chad, she turns into a Feminazi. "Men are creepy objectifying sexists" "Where have all the good men gone" "PATRIARCHY"

They should go through the torture I described in one of my previous threads. Nothing makes my blood boil more then femoids who are proud degenerates. Society has regressed horribly. The West even more.

Where's a black BMW when you need it?

a-virgin-nigger said:
They should go through the torture I described in one of my previous threads. Nothing makes my blood boil more then femoids who are proud degenerates. Society has regressed horribly. The West even more.
I would personally volunteer to be the torturer. Every single whore who liked that tweet would pay.

my emotion

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn7SgrsIHqA[/video]

Why blank out her Twitter name bro? This aint reddit.

Zyros said:
Rage because they forgot to say that its for Chad only to look at. average/ugly males wpuld be called objectifying creeps.

Literally this. Same reason why females hate scantly-clad video game and anime characters, but do not have a peep towards football cheerleaders.

She has a valid point tbh. What are your thoughts OP?

Framecel222 said:
She has a valid point tbh. What are your thoughts OP?

My thoughts are that you're a fucking degenerate feminist cuck who should be removed from existence.

Yuck. At least she is honest though. She forgot to mention that only male models can look.

anincelforlifelol said:
Acid face these whores.

That's all it would take for this bitch to lose her SMV.  That's how shallow society is.

Just your average modern whore. I wish I could say that I'd be excited to see her, but considering she looks good enough to be dressing like a slut, I doubt I'd have any chance with her. It would only serve to anger me to be around her. Stupid bitch would never give me the pussy.

Females don't even pretend to have dignity or class anymore, this is truly sickening.

universallyabhorred said:
Females don't even pretend to have dignity or class anymore, this is truly sickening.

What's with all the necrobumps man?

jackbud said:
What's with all the necrobumps man?
I am honoring the great saintmarclepine. Perhaps he will be back one day soon.

It should be put to work in a brothel.

drain cleaner and sugar, woosh!

Really sad, Halloween is for kids and it's for having fun. Can't roasties stop attentionmaxing and dopaminemaxing for one day in the year?

[attachment=2005]

Attachments

• giphy (14).gif
    giphy (14).gif
    250.6 KB · Views: 104
Want to bring a tec 9 to school
(No I don’t condone violence cucktears)

Twitter has some of the worst people. AVOID if you want to keep brain cells.