Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe what your high school bullies looked like

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
I got heavily bullied in hs, my hs bullies were all either short chads or overconfident vocal black guys, i went to a privateallboy school idk how your schools were, coed, allboy,etc
anyways describe the physical and personality characteristics of your hs bullies

I was kinda bullied for a while by a 6 foot plus white guy who passed puberty at 13, typical cocky loudmouth. But nothing else much really, I was just generally disliked and unpopular.

They looked like teachers

High T with big frames and super early puberty. Think they mog even my old self.

Drag this image to crop it, then click Okay to confirm, or upload a new avatar below.

35497.jpg

there are not bullies in my high school,but quite a lot in middle school

tall lean and with a bored look

There weren't any, really

Normans as chads had better things to do with their time ...

I mogged them all looks wise.

Tbh I was never actively bullied, just avoided

Here's pictures of some of my hs bullies, the guys with red paint bullied me , i had no problems with the guys with blue paint

Attachments

• highschool bullies red blue.jpg
    highschool bullies red blue.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 60
  • paint bully.jpg
    paint bully.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 61
Either prettyboys or assholes but main bully was literal criminal who afterwards joined largest criminal organization in the counrty and later was jailed for jewellery shops robbery. Anywas, there were many brutes and criminals in school but of course teachers didn't knew anything :)feelsclown:).

fortunately for me i only got bullied at the very start of high school by two normie looking white kids who were both twins and it didn't turn physical luckily and they were known to be rude to everyone, and that was the only instance throughout my high school years that i remember and any other educational facility (ie. pre-school and elementary school), but instead i think what people used to do was just avoid me and pretended i didn't exist and never talk to me and that tradition has seemed to have carried on even now in college.[UWSL]. [/UWSL]
Here's pictures of some of my hs bullies, the guys with red paint bullied me , i had no problems with the guys with blue paint
is that a teacher in the middle of the first pic with the beard? very brutal and my utmost condolences if so.

Last edited:
Their race varied but they were all tall with decent frame (no lanklets)

fortunately for me i only got bullied at the very start of high school by two normie looking white kids who were both twins and it didn't turn physical luckily and they were known to be rude to everyone, and that was the only instance throughout my high school years that i remember and any other educational facility (ie. pre-school and elementary school), but instead i think what people used to do was just avoid me and pretended i didn't exist and never talk to me and that tradition has seemed to have carried on even now in college.[UWSL]. [/UWSL]

is that a teacher in the middle of the first pic with the beard? very brutal and my utmost condolences if so.
yeah the fat guy with a beard, he was an aggresive english teacher, he was a proper christian guy, aggresive dickhead if you're doing anything inappropiate

Short ogres mostly, most people in the UK aren’t good looking

Either prettyboys or assholes but main bully was literal criminal who afterwards joined largest criminal organization in the counrty and later was jailed for jewellery shops robbery. Anywas, there were many brutes and criminals in school but of course teachers didn't knew anything :)feelsclown:).
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:world.

I was mildly bullied for a while in HS in late 9th grade and 10th grade. A couple of them wore preppy expensive clothes (ie: button down shirts and khaki shorts or skinny jeans) and one had a mullet. I remember another had short black hair and pale skin and looked older than his age (he looked 21). He was nice when nobody was around but was rude when people were around.