Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe the type of woman that would want or accept my 10cm and thin dick

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Please describe the type of woman that would be okay with it. I can't think of anything really. Maybe Just Be First theory if I met a girl early on in high school and stayed wit her.

ugly noodlewhore or a niggress

Your only hope is dirty anal sex :feelsthink::feelsohgod: some foids will like a 10cm dick up in their butthole tat dont hurt much

You think your dick size is the only reason you're incel? Accept that you're just ugly
I'm below average in looks, but if I take care of my hygiene I don't look subhuman or revolting. My social skills are also horrible, but if I had a regular sized dick I would've been more social during my youth and most likely ascended by now.

2d girls woudn't care :feelsLSD:

Please describe the type of woman that would be okay with it. I can't think of anything really. Maybe Just Be First theory if I met a girl early on in high school and stayed wit her.
What, it turns out our dick size is almost the same. So you don't even have a particularly small penis. Still in the normal range.

With those stats getting into a ltr is a cuck sentence

50 yo fat 5'2 noodle.

14 year old girl

short women. For tall women minimum 17cm

I have a 1cm pee pee it ain't easy