Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe the relationship between your dad and your mom

Very dry. They kept it together until i grew up and my mom left

They want each other Dead, mother loves father cuz he’s Chad, but mother is very whorish cuz she knows dad doesn’t love her , they both hate their families and can’t stand each other and fight all the time

I don’t like my family relationship

My dad was a dark triad tallfag that was a drug addict and cheated on my mom. My mom stayed with him for years and only left him a decade ago when my grandparents where dying from cancer.

My mom is a mentally ill helpless dog East Asian chink that relies on my dad to provide food and shelter

My dad is a euro white beta faggot narcissist so this relationship is perfect for them. (Obviously society would be disgusted with it and rightfully so)

Stamdard dysfuctional rice and noodle marriage :smonk:

My parents fought often when I was younger. My dad eventually turned himself into a simp for my ego-mom because he had nobody else in his life as well.

There was no love or affection left in the relationship but they stayed together for me and kept fighting. My dad did some bad stuff and tried to kill me at some point too. I wish I had a normal family like many inkwells in here do... :fuk:

this post explains the relationship between my dad and my mom https://incels.is/threads/how-cannot-overemphasize-how-pathetic-my-dad-is.362385/
explain the nature of the relationship between your dad and your mom, does your mom manipulate your dad? is your dad a pushover?etc, i imagine most incels have very beta dads
My parents have a very good relationship,my dad is a good husband and my mother is a very good wife,and I doubt those kind of women exist nowadays,she does eveythibf for my dad and she is happy to listen to him,my dad is kinda respectful but when he is angry for no reason he takes it out on her,I feel terrible then ngl,my mom is very cooperative and patient with him and he is good too,so its a good relationship,my dad is thea dominant guy.
Despite this,I turned out to be a loser

this post explains the relationship between my dad and my mom https://incels.is/threads/how-cannot-overemphasize-how-pathetic-my-dad-is.362385/
explain the nature of the relationship between your dad and your mom, does your mom manipulate your dad? is your dad a pushover?etc, i imagine most incels have very beta dads
my parents love eachother to death, they've never split since they got married 39 years ago. seeing the true love between them gives me mixed feelings. but overall, blessed to have the folks i have.

My dad cheated on my mum and we moved away when I was young kek

Dad is absolute pschopath and has some serious mental illnesses , dad also is very nihilistic and narcissistic

Mom is dumb

Parents have good relationship. Mom is rare high IQ foid (still suffers all foids failings) Dad is good worker and husband, big guy. They get along as long as my dad does what he's told, which tbf are all normal things not anything crazy. She was the high income earner until recently. Dad met mom when she was 15. Just be first lol

They got together when my mom was 18 and my dad 21. She was a waitress at a restaurant he got food at. He had money, and she, like all women, is a leech. They had one child, me. I was born premature as fuck, a ton of medical issues. Which completely fucked over my fathers bank account. Seeing her ship sinking, my mother divorced him, taking as much as she could manage. After I was well enough to start going between houses, I saw my father 2 days a week. And it slowly got less and less over the years. Fast forward some years, and my dad attempts to get me full custody, on account of my mother being utter shit. He lost the long, drawn out court cases, just like he did when I was born. This left him completely financially fucked, and so he resorted to criminal action to try to get money, landing him in jail. She completely ruined his life, and has the fucking audacity to tell anyone who’ll listen that he’s some horrible manipulater.

They got together when my mom was 18 and my dad 21. She was a waitress at a restaurant he got food at. He had money, and she, like all women, is a leech. They had one child, me. I was born premature as fuck, a ton of medical issues. Which completely fucked over my fathers bank account. Seeing her ship sinking, my mother divorced him, taking as much as she could manage. After I was well enough to start going between houses, I saw my father 2 days a week. And it slowly got less and less over the years. Fast forward some years, and my dad attempts to get me full custody, on account of my mother being utter shit. He lost the long, drawn out court cases, just like he did when I was born. This left him completely financially fucked, and so he resorted to criminal action to try to get money, landing him in jail. She completely ruined his life, and has the fucking audacity to tell anyone who’ll listen that he’s some horrible manipulater.
yeah you should always ReSpeCt your MoM as normies always say

They stuck together. She'd sometimes complain about his lack of involvement in our lives, but otherwise, they held it together, until death did them part.

Mom is very dry. Dad is abusive narcissist

Trainwreck. They married very early(both were 23) , this left dad seething since he got family responsibility and couldn't enjoy youth, date chicks etc. (some of which he did anyway). Dad still seething over this after 25+ years plus he's huge alcoholic and psychopath narcissist. Makes life a living hell Mom's life was never easy with him. She still sticks around cuz dedicated to family and us but even she's tired. They might seperate soon (not legally)

Mom on the other hand is a screecher and a nagger

It's very Indian and confused. But they keep it together always. Something their generation posses the ability to do way more than the next...

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing(We were upstairs).

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

Growing up my dad became an unemployed alcoholic leeching off my mom while she worked as a waitress and they separated once we got evicted from the house I grew up in. She had very little respect for him, looked down on him and sometimes would even kick him out of the house after fights. Needless to say this messed me up mentally and my view on relationships. I remember thinking to myself in high school sometimes that I didn't even want a girlfriend because she would probably just end up thinking I'm a loser.

Last edited:
I have no clue. They divorced when I was 4 after like 6 years I think. My dad never talked about it much. Mom said he was abusive and hit her causing some miscarriages. She was miserable because he was a nerdy shut in and she wanted to go out all the time. After the first 2 years they fought constantly until the end. She cheated on him and left and that was it. Hated each other ever since

Trainwreck. They married very early(both were 23)
That is almost ideal time to get married,don't believe shit my family were feeding to me that you should have fun till you're in your 30's.
Doesn't justifies his immaturity.

retard soy judges need to be publicly executed

That is almost ideal time to get married,don't believe shit my family were feeding to me that you should have fun till you're in your 30's.
Doesn't justifies his immaturity.
I know. I was speaking from his perspective. He still has immaturities at 50.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back