Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Deranged foid has mental breakdown because she can’t fuck Chad

This fucking video set me off, why in the fuck is it rape for you to be distanced from others?
If you had a single partner you're allowed to meet with them, and interact with them. But you don't you bitch, you have a "support" group. Not a "partner",

Dig your hole, coof, and die.

At about 5 minutes in she starts advocating for basically a survival of the fittest, eugenicist policy where we basically let all the weak be culled because death is natural. Wow. How does she reconcile this argument with a liberal feminist worldview? By her logic we should just allow rape because rape happens in the animal world too therefore it’s natural.

They're all like that.

Especially radfems.

Hardcore eugenics and racism.

When they say "men should be %10 of the population" they mean tall white Chad should be alive and everyone else should be dead.

Day 17 of the survival without Chad. Revelation.

Fuck stop teasing me now i want to see her commit suicide please do it :feelsautistic:

Men depression: being a disgusting human being who's rejected and mocked by absolutely everyone
Women depression: can't fuck chad
men: i cant remember the last time i even had the slightest physical contact with a woman. life has lost its meaning. i doubt i will ever get to experience something others take for granted.
women: i havent had sex for a few months i cant take this anymore

Wow just looking at her and her voluntary shorn head made me strongly suspect she is deranged.

And after she uttered a few words it removed all doubts.

Woah this chick is straight mental.
Wow just looking at her and her voluntary shorn head made me strongly suspect she is deranged.

And after she uttered a few words it removed all doubts.
There is certainly a strong correlation between bat shit crazy and shaved head when it comes to females.

She has chosen the Butch path, I see.

View attachment 240605

Look at this deranged, head-shaven, mentally ill roastie screaming and crying because the lockdown is stopping her from getting fucked by Chad

2:41 “I want to feel someone’s skin on mine, I want a to feel a strong body, to feel protected”... she goes on to rant and screech about where are all the men. Foids are losing their shit everywhere :feelsPop::feelsPop: I swear, coronavirus is supplying some serious lifefuel.

She wouldn’t last 2 minutes in our shoes jfl