Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Deranged foid has mental breakdown because she can’t fuck Chad

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
7CE05E63 9A5B 4DAF B322 EF6028D69432

Look at this deranged, head-shaven, mentally ill roastie screaming and crying because the lockdown is stopping her from getting fucked by Chad

2:41 “I want to feel someone’s skin on mine, I want a to feel a strong body, to feel protected”... she goes on to rant and screech about where are all the men. Foids are losing their shit everywhere :feelsPop::feelsPop: I swear, coronavirus is supplying some serious lifefuel.

Last edited:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Freaking roastie. JFL.

Pure comedy in the evening. :feelsautistic:

This is how every foid acts 2 weeks without a dick in her mouth

ROAST BEEF ARE SEETHING AND FREAKING OUT :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: LIFEFUEL

for tldr cels who don't want to watch the video: she says with no irony that having to wear a face mask in public because of corona-chan is rape and toxic masculinity

Men depression: being a disgusting human being who's rejected and mocked by absolutely everyone
Women depression: can't fuck chad

LifeFuel? It's just a reminder of what I can never have.

“I want to feel someone’s skin on mine, I want a to feel a strong body, to feel protected”... she goes on to rant and screech about where are all the men.

This is a man to her, this is a man in the eyes of many women. I can never be that.

View attachment 240605

Look at this deranged, head-shaven, mentally ill roastie screaming and crying because the lockdown is stopping her from getting fucked by Chad

2:41 “I want to feel someone’s skin on mine, I want a to feel a strong body, to feel protected”... she goes on to rant and screech about where are all the men. Foids are losing their shit everywhere :feelsPop::feelsPop: I swear, coronavirus is supplying some serious lifefuel.

I guess she thinks she's "alpha" from the walking dead! (They wear zombie skins and walk around...)

Let me guess, she is 26yo at best and she looks like she is pushing in her forties.

I want to choke her and rape her corpse

This is a man to her, this is a man in the eyes of many women. I can never be that.
You can pay a prostitute any day.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

The problem here is all the jesus freaks coming out crying “end of the world.” They have no idea about the PAINS. I can’t wait for the second wave incoming. Hard times has only began for them.

Men depression: being a disgusting human being who's rejected and mocked by absolutely everyone
Women depression: can't fuck chad
They have it worse for sure

Entitled whore, and the some :soy:people:soy: try to deny this projecting to us.. Women must be replaced and be treated as they simply are, an agglomeration of atoms, with no feelings towards them.

Last edited:
this stopped me from roping tbh ngl

This is how berserk foids would get if they had to live as a sub 5 man for a few days

for tldr cels who don't want to watch the video: she says with no irony that having to wear a face mask in public because of corona-chan is rape and toxic masculinity
:feelskek:

thanks for the tl;dr

this stopped me from roping tbh ngl
Waifubot will destroy foids, even stacies.
Only gigastacy may survive as a proof of her husbands worth (LMS) being able to afford a gigastacy which is a scarce product.
Still waifubot mogs gigastacy in every other way (except reproduction)

JFL :feelsautistic::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Giga life fuel. I am curious how many are gonna kill themselves until the quarantine ends :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Should listen to this hole when I'm down.
JFL :feelsautistic::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Giga life fuel. I am curious how many are gonna kill themselves until the quarantine ends :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yeah, even tho suicide is liberation, it's not an action that comes without suffering. Suicide news of foids good news tbh, especially if they're not dumb enough to fail. By thinking and writing this post I've just had a new revelation.

Last edited:
"It is rape culture to be forced to wear a mask in someone else's store."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Why do men and 'people in structures' allow this to happen?"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

sad and pathetic , why people act like that ?

I agree that it isn't life fuel because it's basically her admitting she'd be cool with an incel genocide, the deaths of countess old people etc. for the most personal & petty reasons and getting validated for it by foids and at least one loathsome simp I saw in the chat.

Quite depressing actually. When the lockdown is over the likes of her are gonna be the worst thing for incels and the world again.

Nobody will give a shit about incels when the lockdown is over. In fact, normies will say the couple of weeks they were locked down are worse than a lifetime of facial quarantine.

Let's hope corona chad fucks this bitch and she has complications and coofs to death.

I agree that it isn't life fuel because it's basically her admitting she'd be cool with an incel genocide, the deaths of countess old people etc. for the most personal & petty reasons and getting validated for it by foids and at least one loathsome simp I saw in the chat.

Quite depressing actually. When the lockdown is over the likes of her are gonna be the worst thing for incels and the world again.

Very high IQ insight

Worthless roastie cunt. I hope she rots in hell

Haha, that was a good laugh. Thanks.

What in the FUCK, is this toilet talking about? Masks, rape, deranged cunt.

It'be really good for us if this goes really viral but I also believe in accelerationism, so we'll see where it goes but we still push the agenda to make waifubots a reality.

The memes truly do write themselves.
EVW2qlLWsAIq5Ch

She isn't entitled to sex
Maybe she should hit the gym, get a haircut and start showering more often.
Maybe if he respected men, men would want to talk to her.
She should get a hobby
full

From the shit she's saying I'd bet she is a hard core feminist.
But now she wants men to stand up and save her.

Imagine spending the last decade turning the men around you into soy fags and then when the shit hits the fan wonder where all the high Test, low inhibition men of action are.

I guess she thinks she's "alpha" from the walking dead! (They wear zombie skins and walk around...)
Do people still watch that show? I

Welcome to my life, bitch. You're not entitled to sex, honey!

Pathetic roastie

At about 5 minutes in she starts advocating for basically a survival of the fittest, eugenicist policy where we basically let all the weak be culled because death is natural. Wow. How does she reconcile this argument with a liberal feminist worldview? By her logic we should just allow rape because rape happens in the animal world too therefore it’s natural.