Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Depression hitting me again!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Shit boyos my depression is starting to worsen again. I couldnt do anything thr last couple of days thats also why I was less active. I just can cope with life anymore. Seeing everybody being succesfull and happy in life besides me is so fucking bad. I really hate every second of living. I only think about life and death, different suicide methods etc. I didnt talk to anyone irl in the last 5 days. I want to cry my pain out but I cant even get one tear out. I think I truely am on the world to suffer. If god exists he for sure doesnt love me.

This video kinda helped me with coping a little bit:

Stay strong bro, bizi cucklarla yalniz bırakma lütfen. Sen kaybedersen onlar kazanir

Common symptom of inceldom

Get really drunk
Be better at something that other people are not

That's it, you will already feel better!!

And when you are awake, get better at that constantly!!

Just cheer up bro ! youll be ok!

youll be ok!
thats a forced normie meme. People who think that theirs a happy end watched to many hollywood movies. Probably most of us truecels will die a painful lonely death.
Get really drunk
Be better at something that other people are not

That's it, you will already feel better!!

And when you are awake, get better at that constantly!!
I'm not a good drinker tbh. And I live at my parents home and they dont like me drinking alcohol

just hit the Gym brutally and lift females and take them out of the Gym bro.

Focus on your copes, think of all the people more miserable than you like all the sex deprived betabuxers in loveless marriages who are dead inside. It's not an easy place to escape, just hang in there.

cant bro I write a big exam tomorrow and didnt study for it
trash vid, brettyboy recommended this one:
I liked it even tho the guy is a chad
Focus on your copes, think of all the people more miserable than you like all the sex deprived betabuxers in loveless marriages who are dead inside. It's not an easy place to escape, just hang in there.
Cant cope anymore bro

Focus on your copes buddy boyoo

5 days? Lol try me. I have been living alone in my parents home alone with no human contact other than my father who comes at night after work for almost a month now. Eating the same food, hearing the same advice, seeing the same person who might lives a divorced life I wonder why I haven't killed myself yet. Or if this is even normal? I don't even go outside because becoming a neetcel in here is basically equilant of being social outcast.

Last edited:
try strattera

hey bro are u feeling better now