Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Depression has completely fried my brain.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
These headaches are so intense now, I can’t do anything anymore, not even cooming and watching mindless YouTube video serve as my distraction, my downward spiral of rot has begun, much too early. :fuk:

Once you’ve reached this point there is no going back sadly

do you have memory issues too?

have you tried vidya?

do you have memory issues too?
Unfortunately yes, none of my memories make any sense, feel completely disconnected from each other. :fuk:

have you tried vidya?
I can’t play video games anymore, bore me too much, not enough instant dopamine.
I only have an hour on my steam account this past 2 weeks.

the memory loss and drone when you speak makes people think you are retarded:feelsbadman:

I can’t play video games anymore, bore me too much, not enough instant dopamine.
I only have an hour on my steam account this past 2 weeks.
let's play bo3 zombies bro

Unfortunately yes, none of my memories make any sense, feel completely disconnected from each other. :fuk:
I often forgot what I was doing just a minute ago or what I was planning to do next.
And the last 5 years are a complete mess.

Yeah, depression has completely fried my ability to focus, prioritize, and be productive. I'm sitting here with a pile of homework due tomorrow, and I'm watching youtube videos because I just can't find the energy to concentrate. :dafuckfeels:

Yeah, depression has completely fried my ability to focus, prioritize, and be productive. I'm sitting here with a pile of homework due tomorrow, and I'm watching youtube videos because I just can't find the energy to concentrate. :dafuckfeels:
Same ,I already failed half my lessons
These headaches are so intense now, I can’t do anything anymore, not even cooming and watching mindless YouTube video serve as my distraction, my downward spiral of rot has begun, much too early. :fuk:
Same,I just want to rest and live a peaceful life

486px Ldar

Start taking anti depressants. I'm on citalopram

I often forgot what I was doing just a minute ago or what I was planning to do next.
And the last 5 years are a complete mess.
i feel like i have early onset dementia at 34. i can literally pick up my phone to look something up but forget why i picked it up in the time it takes me to unlock my phone and open a browser. same thing when i get up to go to another room, i end up thinking "wtf did i come in here to do". my reading comprehension was never great, but its gotten A LOT worse, ie reading things out of order, misreading words. shits getting legit scary.

it truly only gets worse... cant wait to see what im like in my 40s :fuk:

i feel like i have early onset dementia at 34. i can literally pick up my phone to look something up but forget why i picked it up in the time it takes me to unlock my phone and open a browser. same thing when i get up to go to another room, i end up thinking "wtf did i come in here to do". my reading comprehension was never great, but its gotten A LOT worse, ie reading things out of order, misreading words. shits getting legit scary.

it truly only gets worse... cant wait to see what im like in my 40s :fuk:
Same, I embarass myself daily because I'm too retarded at work. I literally forget everything I learn :fuk:

I’m sitting here alone, thinking what the fuck are people like us meant to do? Just exist. Just rot and one day snap to kill ourselves. And nobody will care at all. Just a fucked up world.

Depression truly is mortal

the memory loss and drone when you speak makes people think you are retarded:feelsbadman:
I seem to be slurring my speech badly now. :fuk:

I’m sitting here alone, thinking what the fuck are people like us meant to do? Just exist. Just rot and one day snap to kill ourselves. And nobody will care at all. Just a fucked up world.
:feelsclown: :feelsrope:

you can always lash out and make society suffer before you kill yourself. Don’t die before getting payback against your enemies, make your death worthwhile and leave behind a legacy.

try fasting/auschwitzmaxxxing feeling tired and sad thorughout the day might have something to do with digestion

I am auschwitzmaxxxing right now and I feel better than usually

you can always lash out and make society suffer before you kill yourself. Don’t die before getting payback against your enemies, make your death worthwhile and leave behind a legacy.
I know what you‘re saying but a deep depression doesn’t bring about anger in me to do those types of things. It’s something I just have to go through.

Same,i'm tired of this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back