Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Depression caused anhedonia, no copes work anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Anybody here also leftvwith absolutely zero copes at this point due to depression? I feel anhedonic as fuck. I may be borderline too.

the item in your pfp can be used for a good coping mechanism :feelsLSD:

If I was faced with anhedonia, I would first ask myself "What would I want if I could have anything?" Start small. Even if it's something like a sandwich.

If I was faced with anhedonia, I would first ask myself "What would I want if I could have anything?" Start small. Even if it's something like a sandwich.
Yep. This is the thing I am asking myself to find an answer to my problem. The answer 90% of time is "there is no such thing" and the restbof time its "romantic relationship with a foid thatvwould like me".

Yes; I've had anhedonia for most of my life.

Anybody here also leftvwith absolutely zero copes at this point due to depression? I feel anhedonic as fuck. I may be borderline too.
I have ejaculatory anhedonia which means I can't feel sexual pleasure. (I haven't even been cirumcised.) But I've had that from birth.

I have ejaculatory anhedonia which means I can't feel sexual pleasure. (I haven't even been cirumcised.) But I've had that from birth.
I think I am starting to get that too. Jerking off and orgasms were weird for me for some time.

Not wishing to add to your pain or anything but you realise you have the Irish - not the Italian - flag in your avi?

Not wishing to add to your pain or anything but you realise you have the Irish - not the Italian - flag in your avi?
Lol I noticed that it looks more like Irish even though I used Italian flag. SImply because I used a filter to make the colors look "older" because I like the aesthetics. Then I realized it made the Italian red part look orange. I used this pic as the base:
Flag_of_Italy_and_Poland.png

Yep. This is the thing I am asking myself to find an answer to my problem. The answer 90% of time is "there is no such thing" and the restbof time its "romantic relationship with a foid thatvwould like me".

If what you want is a romantic relationship, find a way to work toward that. Even if you're convinced it can't happen. At the very least you need the hope/idea that it could. You need the "something to do." To maintain your sanity.

If what you want is a romantic relationship, find a way to work toward that. Even if you're convinced it can't happen. At the very least you need the hope/idea that it could. You need the "something to do." To maintain your sanity.
I believe 99% of women who also want that are already in romantic relationships. The rest that is single are looking for Chads to fuck them one at a time and onto the next.

It would be a miracle if I found a single romantic foid.

I believe 99% of women who also want that are already in romantic relationships. The rest that is single are looking for Chads to fuck them one at a time and onto the next.

It would be a miracle if I found a single romantic foid.

Even the best statistics aren't a perfect reflection of reality.

Even the best statistics aren't a perfect reflection of reality.
Maybe. Maybe not. I am a defeatist either way. Just waiting to get completely fucked up in the head to the point I push myself to finally kms.

If you have serious depression, you have no chance of improvement in your life without antidepressants. Yes, I hate their side effects too, but until better medication or therapies exist, it's our only hope. I am still suicidal, but remembering how I was before medication gives me a shiver down my spine

If you have serious depression, you have no chance of improvement in your life without antidepressants. Yes, I hate their side effects too, but until better medication or therapies exist, it's our only hope. I am still suicidal, but remembering how I was before medication gives me a shiver down my spine
My problem is not even being suicidal, but having zero energy no matter how much and how well I sleep, having ZERO motivation and feeling like shit whenever I think of doing anything. I recently got new meds but I haven't tried them out yet because I have things to do this weekend and apparently they are known to cause vomiting in people even in small doses.

Maybe. Maybe not. I am a defeatist either way. Just waiting to get completely fucked up in the head to the point I push myself to finally kms.

If you could overcome your anhedonia, wouldn't you try?

If you could overcome your anhedonia, wouldn't you try?
Of course but it's not that easy. I can't MAKE myself feel anything, I never could. Sometimes I do feel hope and those days are better but IDK if they are better because I feel hope or I feel hope for a relationship because I feel better depression-wise on those days. Before I took the blackpill I was feeling better and had much more hope. Ehhhh. It is what it is.

Of course but it's not that easy. I can't MAKE myself feel anything, I never could. Sometimes I do feel hope and those days are better but IDK if they are better because I feel hope or I feel hope for a relationship because I feel better depression-wise on those days. Before I took the blackpill I was feeling better and had much more hope. Ehhhh. It is what it is.

I know it's not easy. But you said you were a defeatist. That's not just "Well it's gonna be hard fighting my anhedonia. It's gonna take a while." Defeatism is "Well, I quit. I'm not gonna try."

I know it's not easy. But you said you were a defeatist. That's not just "Well it's gonna be hard fighting my anhedonia. It's gonna take a while." Defeatism is "Well, I quit. I'm not gonna try."
I'm a defeatist in terms of making myself feel something that isn't a natural thing for my mind. I can't change my thinking in other words.

Same here. Along with depression and narcissistic family who literally killed my soul:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Why do you think you're borderline? What symptoms do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

Why do you think you're borderline? What symptoms do you have, if you don't mind me asking?
Changes in mood, fear of abandonment, risky behaviour of many sorts (starting fights, speeding, bumping into large guys on the sidewalk), losing my temper frequently (last week I punched my mirror in the bathroom), easily get attached, people tell me I can be lovely and scary in short periods of time. ALthough my periods are not as quickly changing as they normally would be for BPD, but everything else checks out. I may have a combination of BPD and Bipolar.

My anhedonia got better once I took the blackpill because I stopped feeling guilt over enjoying "waste of time" like video games and etc.

I'm a defeatist in terms of making myself feel something that isn't a natural thing for my mind. I can't change my thinking in other words.

I'm saying it would be natural. That you know what you want, you're just convinced that you can't have it. But you can naturally believe that you can have it.