Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depression and SelfLove

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I havent had friends for years. My relationship with my mom also isnt very good. Ive been depressed for years. I feel like its because I lack selflove. Even as a kid I was always trying to get validation from others to feel better about myself. I dont know whats wrong with me. But now that I have 1 friend and we talk a lot I feel like i'm gaining more insights about myself and who I am. And I'm not happy with who I am and I think this causes depression. I think I'm somewhat a perfectionist. I need to work on myself to actually feel better about myself and feel more love. I dont know how to go about this though and maybe there are other ways of feeling love for yourself. But I have been miserable for years and isolated and now that I talk to a friend I feel the fog clearing. I need selflove.

I need it too.
But I fear it is too late and it would be too much of a hassle to give myself love.
Just try to hang in there brocel.

I need it too.
But I fear it is too late and it would be too much of a hassle to give myself love.
Just try to hang in there brocel.
its not too late bro. Find yourself. Seek out friends and talk a lot.

Not really something you can force. It's good to not be too harsh on yourself

Hope your friend can carry you out of this black hole!