Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

depressing train noises.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
train horns are depressing and sad sounding.

UPDATE: A great answer from Ryan Chiachiere: “Train whistles in the US tend to be tuned to diminished chords, probably because the dissonance intuitively suggests impending danger. A diminished chord has a flat third, which is the classic melancholic blues tone, and a flattened 5th, which is a bit less accessible but yields additional tension and darkness.”

UPDATE: A great answer from Ryan Chiachiere: “Train whistles in the US tend to be tuned to diminished chords, probably because the dissonance intuitively suggests impending danger. A diminished chord has a flat third, which is the classic melancholic blues tone, and a flattened 5th, which is a bit less accessible but yields additional tension and darkness.”
Makes sense. I don't like to get too much into music theory, because I fear that I start to analyze every song and I'll no longer be able to enjoy music at all.

Makes sense. I don't like to get too much into music theory, because I fear that I start to analyze every song and I'll no longer be able to enjoy music at all.
being musicianmaxxed kind of ruined music for me.

Now that you mention it, it reminds me of suicide. Very depressing. Being in the train is no problem, though

that is because if you remove one letter from 'trains,' it spells 'trans'

it's a fake foid
all foids are fake

all foids are fake

indeed