Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depressing Neet Life

P

_pakicel_

Self-banned
-
I no longer enjoy life. Every day feels like the other. I get up, eat, watch TV, sleep, same routine every day. I don't enjoy doing anything at all. I haven't had contact with anyone in years except my family. Usually, I stay the whole day in my apartment and only leave when I need to buy groceries. And the years just fly by. In a blink of an eye you're already old. It feels like I just dropped out of school a few months ago when it's actually been 5 years. Nothing has changed, apart from the fact that I've aged drastically. What kind of life is this? :feelsbadman:

Hmmm quite a bad situation

Being a NEET is my biggest fear. I just want to get a government job asap and settle down with a foid by arrangedmarriagemaxxing. I hope foids won't reject my ugly 5'5 ass:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I've been NEET for over 5 years but recently got a Wagie job so I can afford some of my copes. Tbh the money is useful but I wish I could go back to NEETism because I barely have time to enjoy said copes, i just get home at night tired from working all day and just lay down in bed and watch anime play Vidya for an hour or two and go to sleep.

The good part of being NEET is that you have time to enjoy your copes and do whatever you want, wagies waste 80% of their day working.

I've been NEET for over 5 years but recently got a Wagie job so I can afford some of my copes. Tbh the money is useful but I wish I could go back to NEETism because I barely have time to enjoy said copes, i just get home at night tired from working all day and just lay down in bed and watch anime play Vidya for an hour or two and go to sleep.

The good part of being NEET is that you have time to enjoy your copes and do whatever you want, wagies waste 80% of their day working.
The bad part is you're poor af, but even if I would work, with my lowest school degree, I can only get low paid shitty jobs :feelsrope:

I no longer enjoy life. Every day feels like the other. I get up, eat, watch TV, sleep, same routine every day. I don't enjoy doing anything at all. I haven't had contact with anyone in years except my family. Usually, I stay the whole day in my apartment and only leave when I need to buy groceries. And the years just fly by. In a blink of an eye you're already old. It feels like I just dropped out of school a few months ago when it's actually been 5 years. Nothing has changed, apart from the fact that I've aged drastically. What kind of life is this?
The bad part is you're poor af, but even if I would work, with my lowest school degree, I can only get low paid shitty jobs :feelsrope:
Very relatable. I dropped out of school 20 years ago and I've been ldaring shuttin ever since.

Very relatable. I dropped out of school 20 years ago and I've been ldaring shuttin ever since.
What happened in this time? Did something change?

I no longer enjoy life. Every day feels like the other. I get up, eat, watch TV, sleep, same routine every day. I don't enjoy doing anything at all. I haven't had contact with anyone in years except my family. Usually, I stay the whole day in my apartment and only leave when I need to buy groceries. And the years just fly by. In a blink of an eye you're already old. It feels like I just dropped out of school a few months ago when it's actually been 5 years. Nothing has changed, apart from the fact that I've aged drastically. What kind of life is this? :feelsbadman:
you have to wageslave a little in order to enjoy being a NEET again.

Being a NEET is my biggest fear. I just want to get a government job asap and settle down with a foid by arrangedmarriagemaxxing. I hope foids won't reject my ugly 5'5 ass:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
I have 5'3 curry cousin who got married then divorced within a few months. His wife was having affair but couldn't tell parents jfl.

What happened in this time? Did something change?
Nothing. I'm older and fatter, I got one family member and few pets and lost two family members and few pets. Other than that I'm at the same exact spot, doing the same exact thing. I'm trying to remember anything in my life and its all one big empty nothing.

Nothing. I'm older and fatter, I got one family member and few pets and lost two family members and few pets. Other than that I'm at the same exact spot, doing the same exact thing. I'm trying to remember anything in my life and its all one big empty nothing.
That's brutal, how old are you now?

That's brutal, how old are you now?
35. Its unbelievable how fast time flies by when everyday is the same and nothing ever happens. I had a ear surgery 9 years ago and it feels like it was 2-3 years ago because I don't have any memories in between.

35. Its unbelievable how fast time flies by when everyday is the same and nothing ever happens. I had a ear surgery 9 years ago and it feels like it was 2-3 years ago because I don't have any memories in between.
Yeah, same with me. Do you also feel younger because the time passed rapidly?

I have 5'3 curry cousin who got married then divorced within a few months. His wife was having affair but couldn't tell parents jfl.
That's horrifying:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I have also heard about such cases wherein bitches were in affair but forcefully or greedily married some betabuxx dudes and divorced them after some weeks/months.
I can't believe how divorce has become so common in curryland nowadays:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
It's literally considered one of the biggest social stigmas in India and no one would marry raped/divorced/non virgin foid, but nowadays you can find simps in every corner being ready to marry such foids. All thanks to feminism, media and bollywood :reeeeee::reeeeee:

NEET > Wagecuck

this is so sad , the harsh reality that some of us need to face this is what is waiting for me and other youngcels
but still i hope you get better

This is some depressing stuff, welcome to the nhk levels of depressing tbh, but not all should be negative, you could try to enlist in some activities or something like that I suppose.

How old are u btw?