Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Depressed foid because she is single at 46

BrootalPill

BrootalPill

Don't leave your basement!
★★★★

Absolutely lifefuel, she rejected all the men that could've loved her and now there is no one to look after her before/after getting surgery.

Also JFL at all of the foids in the comments, they are gaslighting themselves that's better to stay single, all of them in their early 20s. I HOPE ALL OF THEM END UP LIKE HER!

i've seen this before, is that thing jewish

Shes scared because of the surgery, once it passes she will go back to whoring.

Even if not, she can still get married and get pregnant, she cries because there are no Chad willing to do so.

Even if not, she can still get married and get pregnant, she cries because there are no Chad willing to do so.
The risk is very high to get pregnant at that year. She could breed an ultimate truecel like that.
Yea disgusting whore :feelssus:

Her: "I don't have a husband to take care of me"

Thats because you friendzoned husband material guys, bitch

The risk is very high to get pregnant at that year. She could breed an ultimate truecel like that.
People are selfish fucks, they create truecels then blame the kid for failing.

Its a self-created problem if its a woman being single. So whatever. She prefers being single and that's why she is.

Its a self-created problem if its a woman being single. So whatever. She prefers being single and that's why she is.
Yes but when a foid records hERself having a breakdown evERyone is empathetic towards them.

While we are told to grow up and get a bettER pERsonality :feelskek:

Absolutely lifefuel, she rejected all the men that could've loved her and now there is no one to look after her before/after getting surgery.

Also JFL at all of the foids in the comments, they are gaslighting themselves that's better to stay single, all of them in their early 20s. I HOPE ALL OF THEM END UP LIKE HER!

that is not what she said.
she says there are plenty of incels that want her, but she is sad she is too old to get into a relationship with chad and that all the chads are married.

Shell have to adopt a kid of have sex 5 times a day for 2 months at the least just to get pregnant.

she is older than my mom but i'd bang her.

Shell have to adopt a kid of have sex 5 times a day for 2 months at the least just to get pregnant.
Majority of countries now sponsor in vitro, they can even use young chads sperm from wished country. Its really hard to fail as female nowadays. Only thing they cant do is to force chad to marry them.

Youre wrong. This woman is losing at life. It takes some time but the wall is undefeated.

Youre wrong. This woman is losing at life. It takes some time but the wall is undefeated.
I do believe believe in the wall but only at a certain age like her 45+

She still looks decent, i bet normies in their 30 still hit on her regularly.

Majority of countries now sponsor in vitro, they can even use young chads sperm from wished country. Its really hard to fail as female nowadays. Only thing they cant do is to force chad to marry them.
Wow! I remember IVF and there was a thread about how foids want Danish Sperm or how Chinese foids want a baby (from Chad) either having a husband. Thank you for the reminder.

She still looks decent, i bet normies in their 30 still hit on her regularly.
Of course. So she still is getting sex. Who cares. At 46 most of these women are tired of being used for nothing but sex. She had as much sex and getting hit on that she could handle in her 20s and 30s. :feelsjuice:

yeah we're supposed to immediately feel sympathy for her just because this poor young girl who's only 46 yrs old shed a tear, hits you right in the feels