Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Depressed - Chad is just better

The End

The End

Banned
-
Tonight I talked on Kik to a Chad. This kid is 18 years old (nearly 20 years younger than me) and not only way better looking, he's also smarter, more mature, positive, kind, and much happier than I am. Chatting with him it became overwhelmingly clear that this kid was my superior in every way, and there's nothing I can do to change that. I felt grateful he would even talk to someone as worthless as me.

So I feel shitty. I want to die.

That's relatable in a way. Maybe you can learn from him and imitate it till it becomes natural for you. Fake it till you make it.
You'll be, at least, a little more alpha.

How did you end up talking to a Chad?

That's relatable in a way. Maybe you can learn from him and imitate it till it becomes natural for you. Fake it till you make it.
Just fake being good looking Br0

It is true that chad i better than us. Tbh I interact with so few of them it is not hard for me forget they exist.
Yeah, I think I won't talk to him again. It really triggered my inferiority complex, and I've felt shitty ever since.

Kik is full of catfisgcels tvhrvh care

Serves you well for using KuK as an almost 38 year old guy

Yeah, I think I won't talk to him again. It really triggered my inferiority complex, and I've felt shitty ever since.
What was said. Wtf details. Story was setting up nicely and making me inferior also

They cruise through life benefiting from the halo effect. Ofc they will be happier kinder and more positive than us because the world is kinder to them

chads have the possibility to interact with many people and in the end
they are simply a collage of all the best thoughts and behaviors they have found while meeting other people.
take a chad and put him in a isolation cell(our life) for a year and you will find out that he is as miserable and stupid as we are.