Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Depressed Bengali Prettyboy In My Class Has a Thin Blonde Becky GF.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
3 inches shorter than me (5’5 vs 5’2), even more shitskin curry, can’t even claim to be NT but he easily fits the Black depressed e-boy looks so he gets blonde Becky who he hugs EVERY single day in the stairwell and holds her hands down the hall while I look like an average currycel, rarely get to speak with anyone, and feel incredibly tired and irritable like I’m on the verge of having a panic attack every day at class!:reeeeee:

[UWSL]Him.[/UWSL]
Canvas

vs. completely alone me!
Screenshot8

Screenshot9

inb4 you say JBC: he’s the only Bengali I know of that has a girlfriend, an insult to injury!

@Transcended Trucel, you only need looks to avoid the currytax and ascend with the JBs no matter your height.

Last edited:
He must be mega NT. I have seen some uglier, shorter and poorer curries than me get laid. But they all had top tier social skills.
Social skills and Normie NICHE maxxing is underrated here. But past highschool and college you will almost never see that happen.

extremely disturbing ngl

Beat them down (in minecraft)

Maybe they are just friends
Just because they hug and touch hands that doesn't mean they are daring

He must be mega NT. I have seen some uglier, shorter and poorer curries than me get laid. But they all had top tier social skills.
Social skills and Normie NICHE maxxing is underrated here. But past highschool and college you will almost never see that happen.
Images work now.

Average social skills + introverted: without his looks, he'd be a currycel like me!

non-NTness ruined me tbh

Show her bobs and vegine!

but everyday for a month already?
Friends can stay for years
I guess he is stupid simp who helps her with home works
You don't know if they have sex so you can't think that they are dating.

Friends can stay for years
I guess he is stupid simp who helps her with home works
You don't know if they have sex so you can't think that they are dating.
Cope

If you were ever friendzoned or had a long friendship with a girl, you would understand me.
Girls can be friends with you but still hug, kiss you even flirt with you and as a blue pilled fool you think they are into you but they just you as emotional tampon.

its over, but at 5'2" he ll get cucked hard

Didn't know depressed Bengali prettyboy was a thing until now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back