Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depressed after beating a quality game

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You feel depressed afterwards because you'll have to wade through the slop to find another quality game. 90 percent of video games are shit. For awhile I thought I just didn't enjoy video games anymore because ADHD but no, most games are just fucking garbage.

You feel depressed afterwards because you'll have to wade through the slop to find another quality game. 90 percent of video games are shit. For awhile I thought I just didn't enjoy video games anymore because ADHD but no, most games are just fucking garbage.
Yea, it does make you feel empty once you finish a good game. And what's worse is that they leave you in a cliffhanger and never make a sequel. Or worse they made one, but it's a woke garbage slop. :feelscry:

thats how i felt after beating borderlands 2 a few months ago

Yea, it does make you feel empty once you finish a good game. And what's worse is that they leave you in a cliffhanger and never make a sequel. Or worse they made one, but it's a woke garbage slop. :feelscry:
Yeah, so many great games get garbage sequels. Probably because companies see how successful the first instalment was so they try to make the second more casual and appeal to a wider audience. Bethesda syndrome

thats how i felt after beating borderlands 2 a few months ago
Borderlands 2 is the best Borderlands. Only installment in the series I enjoyed. The rest are fucking slop

Yeah, so many great games get garbage sequels. Probably because companies see how successful the first instalment was so they try to make the second more casual and appeal to a wider audience. Bethesda syndrome
I tolerate games that have "meh" story, but it's more brutal when they get freaky and woke.

. Bethesda syndrome

:feelshaha: Shots fired!

I'm on about my 13th playthru of skyrim ultra mega extended anniversary "please Todd keep taking my money" edition.

But I'm a creature of habit, slow to adapt to change.... just give me a Warhammer or some destruction spells and point me in the direction of the bad guys, I'll be happy for YEARS.

I tolerate games that have "meh" story, but it's more brutal when they get freaky and woke.
Story doesn't really matter. Gameplay getting dumbed down is what bothers me. The woke shit is insufferable

Story doesn't really matter. Gameplay getting dumbed down is what bothers me. The woke shit is insufferable
Yea, once I see ugly foids with mental illness haircuts it ruins my immersion and question the validity and canonicity of the game.

Borderlands 2 is the best Borderlands. Only installment in the series I enjoyed. The rest are fucking slop
borderlands 1 was basically a tech demo to see if the formula worked, borderlands 2 was the peak of the series, every borderlands after was a fall into slop with woke shit slowly creeping into it

borderlands 1 was basically a tech demo to see if the formula worked, borderlands 2 was the peak of the series, every borderlands after was a fall into slop with woke shit slowly creeping into it
I only played Borderlands pre sequel afterwards. Woke slop. Gameplay sucked. Retarded plot. Can't imagine the series got any better after that

I still have a Play 2 and a Play 1, also an Xbox 360. I actually only use them to calm down in the early hours of the morning, or during global festivals, like Christmas and New Year. I hate the noise of people having fun, so I put on anime in my room or play video games.

Good thing I have all the possible games on physical media, I don't need to go out and buy them.

I still have a Play 2 and a Play 1, also an Xbox 360. I actually only use them to calm down in the early hours of the morning, or during global festivals, like Christmas and New Year. I hate the noise of people having fun, so I put on anime in my room or play video games.

Good thing I have all the possible games on physical media, I don't need to go out and buy them.
Based

I beat 3 and don't even remember about it except a single nice vista with skyscrapers.
Borderlands3 4L0yXOETOF

Tiny Tina game was pure dogshit starting from cringe humor and awful gameplay with copy pasted battle areas, and optimization is just dreadful got it for cheap and it's unplayable even after few years since launch. Gearbox died after BL2 and it's a fact.

Last edited:
I beat 3 and don't even remember about it except a single nice vista with skyscrapers.
View attachment 1216195
Tiny Tina game was pure dogshit starting from cringe humor and awful gameplay with copy pasted battle areas, and optimization is just dreadful got it for cheap and it's unplayable even after few years since launch. Gearbox died after BL2 and it's a fact.
Truth

I'm having more fun with remasters of old racing games (Hot Pursuit and Burnout Paradise) than new games of the same genre.

Forza Horizon 5 was mediocre and made with ai, Forza Motorsport is dogshit, new NFS are all about monetization and are not fun to play. GT7 is not on pc,
Test Drive Crown had absolutely disastrous beta test which killed all hype for me and i've already removed it from my wishlist (you can preorder it for $25 on keyshops month before launch LOL).

WRC is crap with optimization, UE5 stutters and intrusive anticheat and also very slow content drop since everything is about stupid liveries and battle passes, it's also less fun to play when compared to Dirt Rally 2 at least people say that.

Old School rally is missing most basic things that made Colin great actually i started playing Colin 1 and it's way better and more polished. OSR is missing ditches, sound of the car colliding against objects and landing o the ground, all maps are flat there are no puddles, barely any jumps, every car sounds and drives the same.

Trail Out has awful driving model every car is understeering, i need to slow down to 30km/h from 100km/h just to not hit a barn :feelshaha: i can't take corners at all while AI is coded that they cut corners with just a small speed loss. What a joke. PS TAA completely ruins look of those new games all look worse than old titles that have MSAA/SMMA.

NFS11Remastered sXE8EkdpBz
<- mogs new games in gameplay and still looks great with crisp visuals
bluriest shit possible with shit gameplay and shitload of dlcs/battlepasses ->
TrailOut Win64 Shipping scvkH627PQ

Fuck off with this industry.

I know this sounds retarded but you could just play the game again you might not get the same dopamine effect.

Im solely playing World of Warcraft.

Since 2006. So i dont have to find anything else.

maybe im autistic

Replay more based games!

I know the depressed feeling of a finished game too well. The saying is true: the journey is the distany

Ik im gonna sound soy saying this but life is strange left me depressed after i finished it the thing is that if i find a story interesting i’m more likely bound to be very attached to it

Ik im gonna sound soy saying this but life is strange left me depressed after i finished it the thing is that if i find a story interesting i’m more likely bound to be very attached to it
Joined 2024 = certified homosexual

That’s how I felt after beating DOOM 2016

When it's a game with world that draws me in or has characters to whom I get attached, I get this bittersweet feeling when finishing the game.

I also thought that I simply grew bored of video games, still when it appears a game that I like, i basically play more than 8 hours per day and think of that game all the time.

Yeah this is relatable

I felt this way after beating Mass Effect one, FarCry 4, Outer Worlds, GTA V, etc.

When it's a game with world that draws me in or has characters to whom I get attached, I get this bittersweet feeling when finishing the game.

I also thought that I simply grew bored of video games, still when it appears a game that I like, i basically play more than 8 hours per day and think of that game all the time.
We're not bored of gaming, we're bored of life & how garbage the industry has become.