Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Depp's call an entire mediterranean village his house while you pay rent for a ridiculously small appartment in some shitty suburban town

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
i actually sold that house to him. used to be mine

at least im not a manlet like him

i actually sold that house to him. used to be mine
:feelsseriously:

I mean it could actually be tru since each separate house could have been sold and added to the hamlet package but do you have anything to back this claim ?

cope, he may be a manlet but he slays because money and face
tbh

Amber Heard is gigastacey tier, I would envy him if she wasn't also a fucked up misandrist liar

:feelsseriously:

I mean it could actually be tru since each separate house could have been sold and added to the hamlet package but do you have anything to back this claim ?
yes actually. i have a picture:

That nigger will soon be like Nic Cage making straight to dvd movies to pay all of his debts.

Incel compound.

I know a lot of people here in the US have big compounds since they get bombarded when they visit cities, but I would have thought he could go around France pretty unnoticed

Meanwhile millionaires in big cities live in cucked apartments

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back