Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DENSA_IQcel

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Definitely not an alt

We need @slowpearcustodian

@MENSA_IQcel holy shit its your brother!

Its not an alt. Theres an organization called DENSA, which is essentially the low I.Q. version of MENSA. I am a member if you could ascertain that from my name.

CF322ABD 12D2 4A34 AE71 B9A6A873F370

Its not an alt. Theres an organization called DENSA, which is essentially the low I.Q. version of MENSA. I am a member if you could ascertain that from my name.
is @MENSA_IQcel your brother?

The absolute state of this forum.

looks like the retarded part of Mensa's brain developed its own personality.

Piss be upon his GrAY self

Lol @DENSA_IQcel welcome

Mogs mensa iq cel.

seems like a satire alt

based user name. I can't find any DENSA organization sadly. wish it existed so I could join

based user name. I can't find any DENSA organization sadly. wish it existed so I could join
Oh trust me brother, it exists. You're either born into it or not and unfortunately my genetics condemned me into it.

He is statusmaxxing hard.

going to bed gn everyrone

@DENSA_IQcel based as fuck username tbh.
Thank you brother. I would also like to commend you on your athletic achievements, I have heard that they are very remarkable.

Joined Yesterday at 1:33 PM