Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Demon Pill] Jacob Rothschild has a better sex life than all Chads, and experiences sexual pleasure beyond what Chad and Stacy can ever imagine

Jacob Rothschild

Jacob Rothschild

Banned
-
How have I come to this conclusion?

I came to it by learning many rich elite families are actually secret luciferians practicing ancient occult rituals including sex magic and child sacrifice in order to worship lucifier and conjure up demons to partake in these rituals.

In certain rituals these families practice where demons are summoned, it is common for both the woman and men to have sex with the demons. After learning about this I came to truly realize Jacob Rothschild mogs every chad and stacy in existence with the sexual pleasure he receives which a chad could only dream of receiving from not even multiple stacies.

How do I know this? Well I came to the realization that demons have more sexual experience than anyone on this earth having been around for thousands of years and being inside multiple people throughout this time (inside hundreds of people while they were having sex) acquiring more and more sexual knowledge and sexual skill with each person they are in.

After knowing that demons have abilities to sexually please you beyond what any woman can do for you due to there superior knowledge and experience in sex, I realized that Occultists like Jacob Rothschild are mogging Chad daily and living a life any Chad or Stacy could only dream of.

While Chad is receiving blowjob from stacy (who say has 5 years experience in doing sex), Jacob Rothschild is mogging Chad into hell having mind blowing orgasms shooting semen everywhere due to the demon who is having sex with him having hundred of years of sexual experience being unleashed upon Jacob Rothschild penis.

It is truly over if you are not Jacob Rothschild or apart of one of these families, you will never experience hundreds of years of sexual experience unleashed upon your penis from a demon.

Jacob Rothschild is daily summoning demons in black magic rituals for booty calls, living in a state of constant orgasm with the demons being able to also shape shift into anything he wants while they unleash thousands of years of sexual experience upon him.

Look into this mans eyes, this is a man who mogs all Chads and Stacies world wide and who lives in a constant state of orgasm.
iu

Last edited:
Crazy shit and tremendous Titanic Little boy Fat man Blackpill

@First loss is that you?

I know elitist rich kikes are obvious degenerates, but even this flies a bit off the scale.

ITT: Schizophrenia.

This is a blackpill many cannot take due to being mogged so hard by Jacob and the orgasm the demons give him not being attainable to us goyim.

My only cope I can think of after finding out this truth is pretending to be Jacob Rothchild to ease the pain.

Comedy gold, thanks OP for the entertaining OC.

I came to it by learning many rich elite families are actually secret luciferians practicing ancient occult rituals including sex magic and child sacrifice in order to worship lucifier and conjure up demons to partake in these rituals.

In certain rituals these families practice where demons are summoned, it is common for both the woman and men to have sex with the demons. After learning about this I came to truly realize Jacob Rothschild mogs every chad and stacy in existence with the sexual pleasure he receives which a chad could only dream of receiving from not even multiple stacies.

How do I know this? Well I came to the realization that demons have more sexual experience than anyone on this earth having been around for thousands of years and being inside multiple people throughout this time (inside hundreds of people while they were having sex) acquiring more and more sexual knowledge and sexual skill with each person they are in.

After knowing that demons have abilities to sexually please you beyond what any woman can do for you due to there superior knowledge and experience in sex, I realized that Occultists like Jacob Rothschild are mogging Chad daily and living a life any Chad or Stacy could only dream of.

While Chad is receiving blowjob from stacy (who say has 5 years experience in doing sex), Jacob Rothschild is mogging Chad into hell having mind blowing orgasms shooting semen everywhere due to the demon who is having sex with him having hundred of years of sexual experience being unleashed upon Jacob Rothschild penis.

It is truly over if you are not Jacob Rothschild or apart of one of these families, you will never experience hundreds of years of sexual experience unleashed upon your penis from a demon.

Jacob Rothschild is daily summoning demons in black magic rituals for booty calls, living in a state of constant orgasm with the demons being able to also shape shift into anything he wants while they unleash thousands of years of sexual experience upon him.

Look into this mans eyes, this is a man who mogs all Chads and Stacies world wide and who lives in a constant state of orgasm.
iu
Yeah that's why I have given up looksmaxxing and started obscure elitism maxxing

Jacob Rothschild said he was going to pay for every incel's surgerymaxxing.

this thread is truly legit, although funny; The members of the elite, especially the figure used as an example in the thread, are the overestimation and embodiment of what it is to enjoy the purest forms of Power, Status, Wealth, and Pleasures (This includes all kinds of newer, more intense sexual experience); they enjoy the highest form of existence, and so the pathos of their distance are not questionable.

I would sell my soul to The Devil for sex.
That guy looks way better than me.

Slayer tbh ngl

https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/20/20593.jpg?1566508577

Demons must have been angry at Jacob this day, they make him resort to human woman for sexual interaction instead of him getting sex with demon.

If you want to demonmaxx read 72 demons of magick. Demonmaxxing is the only way to escape inceldom, ded srs ngl.

iu

Massive fucking Cope

Those demons aren't giving him holes, mr rotschild and co are getting their buttholes plugged by demon cock.

It isnt the rotschild and co sexually mogging regular stacey and chads, its the demon who mogs all.
If you want to demonmaxx read 72 demons of magick. Demonmaxxing is the only way to escape inceldom, ded srs ngl.

Cope

You become their personal slave in this lifetime and you guarantee yourself a seat in Hell

Unless you enjoy being tortured, you do not want to go to Hell

No bro he just hires high class hookers for orgies. The green paper triumphs all

Rothschildmaxxing seems legit.

Errr well if thats true OP he can have his uhhh dangerous paranormal sex life.

Personally I'd settle for Peter North's sex life instead...well...minus the few fag films he did, (most likely for money) before he became far more famous for plowing broads only and spewing massive dump truck loads worth of cum upon them.

Is there a legit way to get in contact with such creatures?

i was always scared of this fucker

Is there a legit way to get in contact with such creatures?
Do not try so dangerous, go horribly wrong.
Only Jacob can have this kind of success, this is why he cannot be mogged.

I have nothing to lose. If something like summoning a greater being is possible, I would do it immediately.
go becomealivinggod.com they have tutorials on this and also you can torrent books in libgen for this stuff. It works for some people, every incel should try it imo

go becomealivinggod.com they have tutorials on this and also you can torrent books in libgen for this stuff. It works for some people, every incel should try it imo

Personal consultation are abou 129 Euro. Seems like a scam to me.
There might be some real magic out there. But nobody seems to have any legit information about it. Where are all those old spellbooks?
It is like you want to get real IGF 1 or testosterone. Nobody offers the real deal.

Reptilian eyes>>>Hunter eyes, O'Pry on suicide watch.

Personal consultation are abou 129 Euro. Seems like a scam to me.
There might be some real magic out there. But nobody seems to have any legit information about it. Where are all those old spellbooks?
It is like you want to get real IGF 1 or testosterone. Nobody offers the real deal.
don't pay them, only check the forum. Paid rituals are scam or useless, do the rituals yourself by checking the forum for tutorials and then pirate books.
don't pay them, only check the forum. Paid rituals are scam or useless, do the rituals yourself by checking the forum for tutorials and then pirate books.
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/

also for books here is mega folder:: https://mega.nz/#F!HUh1iCxS!fwrDZ55lW0SpwvfhS-9hWw

Just Epsteinmaxx bro

Just summon demon to have it unleash pleasure upon your penis theory?

iu
he looks like that one wizened grandpa who teaches you black magic or something lmao

Stop bragging, Jacob :feelskek:

Edit: why was OP banned?

Plank tier iq if you actually belive in mystics

surprised the mods alt account got banned

Brutal post, we will never experience these unfathomable levels of pleasure with a qt demon

@Transcended Trucel Is it bad that this thread makes sense to me? You're also into the occult so you might understand what I mean to some extent. But we both know that the elite are in contact with interdimensional entities (demons/jinn), so what OP is saying isn't farfetched when you think about it