Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Democrat women celebrate as abortion gets legalised in Nebraska

i like how all of them fit the stereotype of fat disgusting landwhale feminists
whores be laughing to the death of unborn babies

they would rather kill babies and fuck up their own body than keep their legs closed, meme gender

I never understood this abortion laws shitstorm. Like if it's illegal in your state just go to another one? Like just order a taxi or drive there yourself idk, what the fuck are they even thinking?

The republicans are too busy choking on israels cock to care

I never understood this abortion laws shitstorm. Like if it's illegal in your state just go to another one? Like just order a taxi or drive there yourself idk, what the fuck are they even thinking?
Inconveniencing females is a crime against humanity
they would rather kill babies and fuck up their own body than keep their legs closed, meme gender
Evil cunts…

Now they will be able to ride fat chads dicks as much as they want. Disgusting smelly toilets.
I hate them :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsohgod::lul::lul:

Over for Nebraskacels

I wish I could go to America and clean the country as it is the root of the degeneracy in this planet

Why are they so happy they get to kill their own child?

Not a single young attractive woman to be found in that clip. Who is even fucking these old land whales? They look infertile and like they give their soy husbands sex once a year on their birthday. More fuel for my theory that all this woke feminism trash is just roasties way of coping and finding “purpose” after losing their youth.

abortion is a eugenics program