Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Delusions of a truecel.

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, nonNT, 5'6, blackcel
★★★★★
This will be the last post of the Fitx situation btw.

Let's see what we have to work with.

1. I'm an 18 year old who lied about my age to join an incel forum 3 months ago because it was so over I couldn't wait until my 18th birthday. I'm 18 now. (July 18th, 2006)
2. I'm black which is the worst race to be, imo.
3. Raised by a single mother, who to my knowledge is currently unemployed, fufilling our financial needs through government funds and child support.
4. Siblings have 0 respect for me.
5. Bullied in Elementary School.
6. Bullied in Middle School.
7. Isolated in High School.
8. I'm sub5 facially.
9. Mentalcel as well. Not diagnosed but highly likely nonNT.
10. I lack social awareness, have poor social skills, and lack understanding of social cues.
11. I'm 5'6, making me a short male.
12. I'm clowned on by the entire internet, on multiple social media platforms, making no one take me seriously.
13. Framelet. I look like a feminized sperg, with zero intimidation.
14. Terrible digital footprint. Even before the whole situation, I was reposting Nick Fuentes clips on my Government named Twitter account so I really didn't gaf about online footprint tbh.
15. It will be hard for me to find a job.
16. My sleep schedule is still fucked.
17. Don't see my Dad. There was a whole seperation situation, cops were involved a couple times.
18. People called me ugly online and in real life.
19. I hate looking at my face.
20. Applied for a lot of jobs online and got rejected by all. I'll have to go in person. Poorcel and brokecel.

There's a lot more reasons if I really analyse into things, I could probably list off things up to a 100 but you get the point.

Through my life experiences, social mannerisms, facial appearance and physical characteristics, I'm the truest of truecels.

My delusions

I literally turned 18, 10 days ago, and my life is already over from the start. :feelshaha:

Because my life is over, it means there's no need to try to navigate risks. I've decided I'm ok with associating my government name with inceldom and the blackpill.
On all the platforms I'm on, my combined total following is only 275 people but I'll try to become more well known as the sub5 who'll get plastic surgery. Like a Blackgymmax (if you don't know him, he's an .org normie who surgerymaxxed) sub5 version.

I'll also socialskillmax and gymmax so I don't catch humiliationpills. I need to learn how to speak in an NT manner and have social awareness, that's nearly impossible as a nonNT person but that's part of the delusionmaxxing.

You might think "You're ruining your life" but my life was already ruined. Even if from now on, I decided to be a "good boy", the videos would still be viral, the online footprint would be permanent, it wouldn't be wiped out, I would still have trouble finding jobs, I would still be sub5, etc so it was simply over from the start.

So I decided I won't be a good boy and I'll be a public incel but one who's not the stereotypical caricature of an incel. It's summer vacation but I won't even do anime/vidya because I'm serious in my delusionmaxxing.

This is obviously stupid, but I'd rather die fighting then die surrendered.

Floch: And since we're dying anyway, you're saying that it's better... if we at least die fighting?
Erwin: I am.

It's over for a truecel so I would rather do everything I want to do ,and break the unspoken rules of society, then to conform and try to hide and be an autistic good boy, which is why I'll associate my gov name with inceldom alongside the other things I'll try to do.

Is that stupid and highly irrational? Yes, but I view it as not conforming to soyciety

On all the platforms I'm on, my combined total following is only 275 people but I'll try to become more well known as the sub5 who'll get plastic surgery. Like a Blackgymmax (if you don't know him, he's an .org normie who surgerymaxxed) sub5 version.
please ban
Going Crazy Donald Duck GIF

Get a load of this guy

please ban

Why ban? I'm literally destroying my life for inceldom like a martyr

Maybe you don't understand the situation, but after being publically humilated online, I've basically decided that I'm going to be public as an incel which will destroy my online footprint

I'll probably not be able to even get a job, so I'll have to think of another way to make money to surgerymax which is likely impossible. See how those are all delusions and highly unrealistic?

And I plan to surgerymax, obviously, a lot of users are planning to surgerymax

I pretty much have no other choice because the clip of me is blowing up

I decided that instead of hiding, I'll basically be a public incel because I don't want to conform with society

Last edited:
Don't worry, you're still older than half the userbase.

5'6, nonNT and sub5. I can't tyronemax
Deal drugs and get your neighborhood addicted to crack, then tell women addicts they can pay with pussy. It's that ez

I hope they dont ban you because of point 1 brocel, can I add you on discord or something?

I hope they dont ban you because of point 1 brocel, can I add you on discord or something?
I'm 18 now, I don't think it would make sense to ban me because I joined early because I'm of the age limit now

My discord is sasukecel123

Don't worry, you're still older than half the userbase.

My life is still pretty much over, not even an understatement, I made a dumb mistake which will affect my online footprint heavily so I'll probably be unable to get a job in the future, I'll have to find another way to make money

I'm basically deciding now that idc my online footprint is f'cked, I'm basically going to be a public incel because I'm already doxxed anyways

My life is still pretty much over, not even an understatement, I made a dumb mistake which will affect my online footprint heavily so I'll probably be unable to get a job in the future, I'll have to find another way to make money

I'm basically deciding now that idc my online footprint is f'cked, I'm basically going to be a public incel because I'm already doxxed anyways
Damare kono gaki ga

Very brutal, I basically shot myself in the foot on purpose because I would view doing otherwise as conforming, that's why I'm delusionmaxxing

Number 2 is wrong. If you are a nigger its good actually, especially in the west.

This is my face niggER

View attachment 1209612

I'm obviously a truecel
Definitely truecel. Never began for you, sadly. Mods, have mercy on him. He’s 18 now, and despite the fact he shouldn’t have revealed his face, he’s definitely an incel and belongs here imo

It is tho. Moneymaxx. Buy supply of drugs. Horde enough drugs. Quit job. Sell drugs. Buy more drugs with profit.
Then why don’t you do it if it’s that easy? I’m too autistic to find a drug dealer to buy drugs from in the first place

Definitely truecel. Never began for you, sadly. Mods, have mercy on him. He’s 18 now, and despite the fact he shouldn’t have revealed his face, he’s definitely an incel and belongs here imo
And I'm also nonNT and 5'6 which combined makes it even more over.

The only option I can take is delusionmaxxing

please ban
Doesn't make sense to ban me for that goal

I said I would try to capitalize on the clips the tyrone used to publicly humiliate me by getting roasted by 1 million+ views on tiktok, all I did was make some comments on the ogclip and 100's of people came to my account. I didn't do anything to get those followers.

My delusional plan is to somehow make enough money to get multiple surgeries to completely reconstruct my face, an otoplasty, rhinoplasty, genioplasty, ptosis surgery, and that likely won't work for 2 reasons, that would require a lot of money and I can't get a job because of my online footprint, and it's delusional because the surgeries wouldn't ascend me anyways

It's brutally over

And I'm also nonNT and 5'6 which combined makes it even more over.

The only option I can take is delusionmaxxing
I hate to say it, but you’re fucked. Looking like that and nonNT is a social death sentence, especially while being short. Just curious, do you have any guy friends?

I hate to say it, but you’re fucked. Looking like that and nonNT is a social death sentence, especially while being short. Just curious, do you have any guy friends?
No friends irl, I only have online friends.

I had 2 guy friends from high school but after graduation I lost contact with them

Then why don’t you do it if it’s that easy? I’m too autistic to find a drug dealer to buy drugs from in the first place
I don't have the black swagger that is needed to be a drug dealer. With my luck I would get robbed immediately as a cracker I don't have that nigga intimidation factor.

Blackcels can always ascend with some ltb

Dude, do everything you can and don't get caught up in defeatism here. I don't want to see you give up.

It's really hard to take care of yourself, to have discipline, courage, to not lose track of time in the day and still have to deal with all the negative traits

But try to point out each negative trait and see what you can do in each one. My situation is similar to yours and I won't lie that I'm not doing everything I can to improve, but the important thing is that you try and don't give up. It's much more relieving to die knowing for sure that you tried and failed than to die with the uncertainty of what would become of your life.

Also, don't blame yourself too much for your mistakes. you did everything you could do with your brain and life disadvantages

dont fall for thugmaxx shit too
thats ultra nt stuff and people are born that way or get that way in childhood, there's no way to force it

Dude, do everything you can and don't get caught up in defeatism here. I don't want to see you give up.

It's really hard to take care of yourself, to have discipline, courage, to not lose track of time in the day and still have to deal with all the negative traits

But try to point out each one and see what you can do in each one. My situation is similar to yours and I won't lie that I'm not doing everything I can to improve, but the important thing is that you try and don't give up. It's much more relieving to die knowing for sure that you tried and failed than to die with the uncertainty of what would become of your life.

Also, don't blame yourself too much for your mistakes. you did everything you could do with your brain and life disadvantages

I won't give up, I'll remain delusional even if it's clearly over

I agree with the die knowing you've failed then die with the uncertainty of what would become.

It's likely I will fail, but I'll try anyways, because that's life as a truecel

I don't have the black swagger that is needed to be a drug dealer. With my luck I would get robbed immediately as a cracker I don't have that nigga intimidation factor.
Same. I’m white and a sperg. Doubt OP has that swagger either as he is nonNT

3. Raised by a single mother, who to my knowledge is currently unemployed, fufilling our financial needs through government funds and child support.

dont fall for thugmaxx shit too
thats ultra nt stuff and people are born that way or get that way in childhood, there's no way to force it
I won't fall for it, I wouldn't be able to thugmax because I'm notNT

White whore foids only go for thugmaxxed blacks who beat her up and are violent and rappers.

I don't listen to rap, I'm too much of a wimp to touch a woman and I'm not NT, so over
So you're just a DBZ autist. It's fucking over so sorry :fuk:

So you're just a DBZ autist. It's fucking over so sorry :fuk:

Wimpy autist, I quit watching anime though because the situation I'm in is too brutal to enjoy copes. Very over

Very brutal, I was so used to the feeling of having no IRL friends that I didn't even notice
Kinda similar for me. Most of my free time is spent by myself