Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Delusionmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I’ve been thinking. I spend so much of my time imagining I’m something I’m not, so what if I thought so hard that it became real to me? I just stop thinking about inceldom entirely and just live to play vidya and basically tune life out. It kinda sounds like forcefeeding myself a bluepill overdose to go back which I bet is almost impossible, and arguably a lame thing to do anyway. But I think it would genuinely make me less miserable, albeit dumber, if I pulled it off. Should I just start imagining life instead of even bothering to live it?

delusion maxxing is what indian guys do, you'll just endup a bob and vagene type with over false confidence

I wouldn´t call this delusional since there are several proofs of the simulation hypothesis but I do love this scene since it´s so true and I have posted it several times.

Just fake it until you make it bro!

Or until it breaks you...

You need to accept life how it is, you are going to be constantly reminded that you are delusional by just interacting with anything outside your mind.

Just fake it until you make it bro!

Or until it breaks you...
Wise words
You need to accept life how it is, you are going to be constantly reminded that you are delusional by just interacting with anything outside your mind.
Yeah probably true tbh

I spend 99.9% of my time in a fantasy world that exists purely in my head. It makes life more bearable. I would recommend

I spend 99.9% of my time in a fantasy world that exists purely in my head. It makes life more bearable. I would recommend
In mine I’m a cool looking assassin (got a neat skull mask covering my upper face and a popped collar and all that nest LARPshit) working my way up the ranks of a world assassin organization. The fights are a televised bloodsport, and the fighters are internationally known. Been in that world since middle school and its served me well

In mine I’m a cool looking assassin (got a neat skull mask covering my upper face and a popped collar and all that nest LARPshit) working my way up the ranks of a world assassin organization. The fights are a televised bloodsport, and the fighters are internationally known. Been in that world since middle school and its served me well
I wish you well on your assassin rank climbing

I wish you well on your assassin rank climbing
thanks, next up I’m against a schizophrenic who can split himself into two different people so its an uphill battle