Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Delusional ITcel: "Oh cool, I'm an 8. Where are all my Stacys?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
These ITcels literally think they are 8s, holy fucking lmao.

Screen Shot 2019 12 15 at 13014 AM

Related:

cQM97v6.jpg
Pl0364c.png

Gosling is not an 8. Thats where their delusional comes from.

Last edited:
Maybe he doesn't get any Stacy cause he's not an 8, he's a fucking sub beta male.

Who the hell put Gosling at 8? He’s a 6.5 , Probably 7 at his best

Gosling is not an 8. Thats where their delusional comes from.
Hes a 6.5 at best. Realistically a 6/10. The scale OP used is flawed. The "7s" and "6s" are not actually 7s and 6s. Theyre lower than that.

Emma Watson is not a 10/10 foid. She looks like a 10 year old boy scout, regardless long hair, short hair.

Bullshit scale tbh

Rating foids on the looks scale is utterly pointless. The ugliest whores still get matches, so what's the point in rating them except for theoretical purpose.

JFL AT THE SJW CURRY, ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. I WOULD RATHER LOOK AT THE DIARRHEA THAT I JUST HAD INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT HIM. JFL AT THE INCEL POT CALLING THE INCEL KETTLE INCEL. :lul:

put a blowtorch to all their faces and you have an even 0//0 all round.

Who the hell put Gosling at 8? He’s a 6.5 , Probably 7 at his best

Gosling Mogs Chris Pratt into another dimension

He even impregnated Eva Mendez than kicked her to the curb Chris Pratt is not known for slaying any foids in Hollywood I’d argue that you could even call him a Chad

incels mog IT posters, that's how pathetic those people are

Gosling Mogs Chris Pratt into another dimension

He even impregnated Eva Mendez than kicked her to the curb Chris Pratt is not known for slaying any foids in Hollywood I’d argue that you could even call him a Chad
They’re sort of in the same category , If Gosling mogs him is not by a long shot. I personally don’t see either as top tier guys

Eva is a top tier ethnic woman back in her prime , But she was already in her mid 30s when Gosling got with her and he’s like 7 years younger and still dating her

A shame they picked that dogshit scale... But even on there they couldn't reach past 2.

They’re sort of in the same category , If Gosling mogs him is not by a long shot. I personally don’t see either as top tier guys

Eva is a top tier ethnic woman back in her prime , But she was already in her mid 30s when Gosling got with her and he’s like 7 years younger and still dating her

Pratt is hardly a sought after Chad
Gosling could have his way with most of jewllywood

IT cucks are delusional.

1516754609681.jpg

>I'm what you might call a "chad"

JFL AT THE SJW CURRY, ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. I WOULD RATHER LOOK AT THE DIARRHEA THAT I JUST HAD INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT HIM. JFL AT THE INCEL POT CALLING THE INCEL KETTLE INCEL. :lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

That curry literally looks like a turd. I would made him incelking if he was not shitting on us like that.

Chris Pratt is a Chadlite, not a Chad.

That scale is way off. Ryan gosling is like. 5 nowadays and a landwhale is a 9